My group of college friends stayed at Majika’s this summer. Doing our research for the trip, we had a choice of staying at the cheap lodges or hotels at Coron town, at ultra expensive exclusive resorts or at this fairly priced island resort. Bad feedback from our other friends who experienced staying in Coron town accommodations led us to this booking.
We were extremely happy that we made the right choice. The moment we set out to sea after the land transfer from the airport, we were amazed by the awesome scenery. The cottages were rustic. No aircon, but comfortable enough. The clean and fresh air in the resort provided a nice respite from the polluted city air of Manila.
We spent the whole vacation on island hopping tours and doing endless adventure activities. Firefly watching was unique. We even saw shooting stars at night. But the activity I enjoyed most is fish feeding while standing on a World War II shipwreck. It was great as advertized! The food served in the resort gave us the needed energy to do this. Some of us even gained weight; home-cooked food prepared the old-fashioned way.
I would highly recommend this place to anyone wanting to visit Coron.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you are a Nature Lover who seeks to do a variety of Exciting Adventure Activities, our idyllic and rustic Resort is the perfect place for your vacation in Coron, Palawan. One can reach the island resort after a 45-minute scenic ride by van and a 15-minute transfer through a mangrove forest by boat. We are located right in front of the protected Bintuan Marine Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Majika's Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Majika`s Island Hotel Coron
- Majika's Island Resort Coron, Palawan Island