Me & my miss's stayed at Discovery resort, Coron. Was a great balance between isolated from noisy town but not a million miles away, real bonus with free wifi, big tv with sky (films) and pool table to help pass the time. I went diving with Discovery Divers also based at the resort which makes it extremely convenient. The whole experience was great, no dodgy lunch, no extra fees for a wet suit or fins and a nice small group with a very chirpy relaxed dive master. Thumbs up.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Back to 100% after Typhoon Haiyan. An Island resort and dive center on its own island just 5 minutes from Coron Town. Tranquil location with individual rustic cottages and modern lodge rooms. All rooms en-suite. Warm hospitality and good food. Ideal for island hoppers and divers. Private Coron Island Tours operated from the resort to show you the best and most beautiful spots that Coron has to offer at your own pace. With one of the most experienced dive centers in Coron, come dive Corons wrecks, lakes or coral reefs with Discovery Divers from our resort. Kayaking, seafaris around Calamianes Islands are also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Discovery Island Resort and Dive Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Discovery Divers Resort Coron Hotel Coron
- Discovery Divers Hotel
- Discovery Island Resort And Dive Center Coron, Palawan Island