- Extremely quiet
- Good atmosphere and character
- Friendly staff
- Far away from the beauty of Coron and its surrounding islands
- No compassion to assist us with our transfer to the island (which is stated "included" in the costs), even though we advised our arrival 2 months in advance, the manager only sent an email advising there would be a transfer available the night before where we had no access to wifi to know that this could have been arranged, so we had to make our own arrangement to the island, which was very expensive to get to on our own.
- 4 star pricing for only 2 star service
- Standard facilities (no air con, no tv, no electricity during the day)
- Unprofessional and horrible rude management in comparison to how we had been treated at every other resort we stayed at in the Philippines.
- No affection for hospitality (no welcome and proper introduction, no arrangements for my birthday despite prior notice)
- Tasteless and absolutely boring buffet (dinner was a culinary nightmare and only the birds that were sitting on the dry fish during lunch appreciated it)
- Bad maintenance of equipment and facilities (pool table didn't work, toilet flush was broken, kayaks are in really bad shape - we could have drowned, after swimming at least 2km's pushing the kayak as it was no longer rideable due to a crack in the kayak and we also lost our stuff) When we complained about the kayak, the manager didn't want to hear what we had to say, she grumpily asked us what we wanted to do, we told her we wanted her to make us happy again and she couldn't even suggest a simple thing like perhaps a massage or even a meal, she was however very quick to dismiss us off the island, very unprofessional..
- Completely overpriced (food, rooms, resort, service and setting don't make up for the ridiculous prices)
Worst of all: all this is already mentioned in the other bad reviews, however the management manipulates the facts in the reply.
This place is unprofessional. DONT GO THERE!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coral Bay Beach & Dive Resort is Nature green resort, situated in the middle of a National preserved area. We offer diving at remote places,and the amazing ww2 wrecks of Coron, with possibility to meet reef sharks, dugongs and Whale sharks. We often have Dolphins cruising around right outside the resort. A big house reef is sited just a few swim strokes out, where you will meet a lot of exiting life, even just snorkeling. From the resort, we offer day trips to other Islands, where you can enjoy the silence and beauty of nature. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Coral Bay Beach & Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Bay Beach & Dive Hotel Busuanga
- Coral Bay Beach And Dive Resort
- Coral Bay Beach & Dive Resort Coron, Palawan Island