“Enjoyable family time” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Tucson, Arizona, United States
“Enjoyable family time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

We were in Atlanta for a family wedding and this was the hotel of choice for most of the out of town guests--including us. We stayed 3 nights in mid-August.
I had already booked this hotel, then my sister decided to reserve a block of rooms for out of town guests. I already had a fabulous room rate, but was able to get another few dollars off per night through the block rate. EXCELLENT!
The rooms were very nice. and we had plenty of space. We had the two bedroom suite and 6 people. Worked great.
Beds comfortable.
Room clean and kept up.
Kitchen had all the appliances and utensils we needed.
The staff was very pleasant and helpful.
The breakfast buffet was good and we had room to all sit around and enjoy the mornings together.
The weather....well that was not what we were expecting. But that is certainly not the problem of the hotel. That's the negative I can think of from our stay.
We would definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Jeff W, General Manager at Residence Inn Atlanta Norcross / Peachtree Corners, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
Barb,

It was great to have you and the rest of your family with us for such a joyous occasion. I agree, the Two-bedroom/Two-bath suites are perfect for guests sharing with family or others - the living room and kitchen provide plenty of space, and separate bathrooms provide privacy to make getting ready very easy.

We enjoyed hosting everyone throughout the weekend. And remember, rain is supposed to be "good luck" for the newlyweds!

Jeff Welch

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Fort Myers, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

I had a bit of a nightmarish travel experience en route to Atlanta through two other airports, one of which I lost my driver's license in. So, after realizing I couldn't rent the car I'd reserved, I was able to make it to the airport and hoped they'd let me check in. I explained the situation to Jeff, the manager, one of the most professional hotel executives I've encountered in more than 20 years of travel, and his excellent staff, Chelsea and Chantelle. These kind folks welcomed me with understanding, helped me print necessary backup documents and research, and the hotel was spotless, great food, beautiful grounds. Upon returning I would most definitely stay here. 6 stars out of 5. Jeff and staff, thank you so very much for your friendship and kindness. Paul

Room Tip: Nice lake/pond area behind the hotel.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Jeff W, General Manager at Residence Inn Atlanta Norcross / Peachtree Corners, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
Paul,

I can only imagine the stress and complications the loss of your license can cause during any trip. We're glad we were able to help somewhat and hope things were smoother for you on your way home.

Our goal is to provide world-class service and amenities to every guest, every stay. We are glad we exceeded you expectations during a stressful time.

I hope your next trip to see us is less "eventful".

Santa Fe, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

I have never felt so taken care of. I had left an earring in my room upon checkout and two employees took it upon themselves to deliver it to me where I was working. They surprised me immensely by going above and beyond. If you ever need a warm and inviting place to stay I highly recommend this establishment!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Becky,

Thank you for choosing our hotel to provide you accommodations while you were travelling on business. Vicky and Bionca knew how special that earring was to you after you told them it was missing. When they located the earring they had a sense of urgency in getting it back to you and immediately grasped the opportunity to take it to you at work.

We are happy that you have your cherished momentos and look forward to seeing you and your PAIR of earrings in the near future.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Since I frequently travel, I am hard to please and don't often take time to review hotels but this place us worth the mention. I have stayed in many average places in this area and would rate this one higher due to the spacious and comfortable accommodations as well as the very nice breakfast with many options. There is great attention to making a weary traveler feel at home here.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Jeff W, General Manager at Residence Inn Atlanta Norcross / Peachtree Corners, responded to this review, September 4, 2013
Lana,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your comments on your experience at our hotel. It is good to know that we rate highly among the many hotels you have experienced.

We are committed to exceeding every guest's expectations every day by providing world-class accommodations and services.

Thank you again. We look forward to your return.

Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

We had a house fire and had to live here for a month. It was so nice and the friendliness of all the staff made a difficult time much better. Lots of nice touches such as good breakfasts, complimentary light dinners with a glass of wine or beer on week nights, pretty environment and convenient location to all kinds of shopping.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Linda,

It was our pleasure to accommodate you during such a stressful time. We're glad we were able to make a difficult time a little easier.

We know you are happy to be back home and settling back in - we apologize that we won't be there to provide daily meals or housekeeping. :-)

You are welcome to stop by for coffee or to say "hello" anytime.

California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

I attended a wedding in Atlanta this August, and we had a block of rooms at this Residence Inn. From check-in to check-out, I was very impressed by the service and facilities. When we got to our one-bedroom suite, it was large and well-equipped (including dish soap, etc.), and the towels folded into a swan on our bed added a welcome touch of luxury. The next morning, the staff member at the check-in desk greeted me by name when I came down! Breakfast was good and included make-your-own waffles. The staff were consistently accommodating of our family's requests and large gatherings, despite the messes created by our youngest travelers. Overall, it was a fantastic stay, and I will very likely stay here again the next time I'm in this part of Atlanta.

To top it all off, the stay was a great value!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
I was our pleasure to host you and the rest of your family and friends for this occasion! We're glad everyone had a wonderful time and that you all (or "y'all") were able to spend some quality time together as you gathered throughout the hotel.

We look forward to having you and the other family members here for the next event!

Germantown, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

Rooms were nice, a wee bit dated and my room was missing a working smoke detector and the air conditioners are loud! Other than that, the grounds were well kept, the staff friendly. Breakfast was nice. Only stayed 3 nights, for business, but it was a pleasant experience.

Room Tip: Top floor suite was nice, because no one was above us! I think a 3rd floor room on the end would be...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Jeff W, General Manager at Residence Inn Atlanta Norcross / Peachtree Corners, responded to this review, August 15, 2013
Susan,

I'm glad our cleanliness, service, and location received your highest marks. it was a pleasure to have you with us during your business trip. You'll have to return on a personal trip to explore all that the area has to offer!

Hope to see you back again soon!

Jeff Welch

Been to Residence Inn Atlanta Norcross / Peachtree Corners? Share your experiences!