“Customer Experience Excellence” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
“Customer Experience Excellence”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

The staff at this hotel is outstanding. The overall end-end customer experience we enjoyed is as good, if not better, than any stay we have experienced. We were in the process of relocating our family and needed a pet-friendly hotel. Not only were we able to keep our pets with us but the staff is so welcoming that you truly feel that they are happy to have you as a guest. The leadership at this establishment should be recognized for fostering such a service-oriented culture. If you are in the Norcross area, I highly recommend that you stay at this location. You will not be disappointed.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Jeff W, General Manager at Residence Inn Atlanta Norcross / Peachtree Corners, responded to this review, December 19, 2012
John,

It was truly "our pleasure" to host you, your wife, and the dogs while you were moving into the area. We are excited to have new friends in the area. Don't forget to stop in and say "hello" every once in a while.

Thank you.

Jeff Welch

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
jpl34747
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012 via mobile

This place ranks the top 3 on my personal hotel list! My teen age daughter and I have just stayed at this wonderful place for four nights. I have stayed in this area before and liked safe and residential environment, so looked for hotels with kitchen in room to save money on meal. I selected this hotel because of proximity to my seminar location, Marriott reward, raving reviews from Trip Advisor and reasonable pre-holiday rate. Combining with AAA discount, I booked 1 Bd room suite for $63/night. I convinced my daughter that one of us need to sleep in a soda bed or sharing a queen bed. As we checked in, we were upgraded to 2 bedrooms suite for being Marriott Elite member. Nice! Our room was 239 in the Building B locating next to the guest laundry room. We noticed that some guests are staying here for long term as a corporate guest for near by companies which are IT industry. It is Pet friendly hotel. We met neighbor's dogs and the room across had a note on the door "please not to let a cat go out" for a room service. We are fine with pets because we own one, but for those who have allergy, I suggest to mention it when you check in. If you are traveling your pets, then this is the place to stay! However, there will be additional boarding fee.

Our room, 239B was clean and vey roomy. Windows in bedrooms and living room have partial view of swimming pool. Since swimming pool and hot tub were closed for season until next spring, it was pretty quiet. As I expected, it comes with full kitchen with a full size fridge, a stove, a microwave, a coffee maker, a dishwasher and all silverwares and plates. Two bedrooms were split on both side of the living and dinning room with a fireplace. The gas fireplace has 30 min timer with a simple turn on and off switch. We used it at night to add cozy ambiance, but the room has excellent quiet air conditioning system with the a thermostat that you can control the temperature. Both bedrooms come with a queen bed, flat panel TV with major cable channels, a full bathroom. The only noise I experienced during our stay was from the laundry room. One night after midnight, someone had to do laundry... my bedroom was adjoining to it, so I could hear washer and dryer running.

We went to the Forum shopping center one block away and got groceries at the Trader Joe's and cooked our dinners in our room. There is also Publix and Target within 3 miles on Peachtree Parkway. So, do your grocery and bring them into your room! Complementary breakfast offered good selection including make-your-own waffle. Coffee and tea are always available in the robby. They also have an evening social with light meals on weekdays. Do not buy drinks or foods from the hotel mini market. It is pricey! We bought two bottles of water for $2 each! We should have use a water pitcher in the room and get water from fountain... No ice makers on the floor. You need to use the ice maker in your fridge which might take a whole night to get decent amount of ice... You can get ice at breakfast from the soda fountain in the robby.

We did not use room service except for changing towels, trash and refilled bathroom supplies. Hotel is enforcing "eco" system not to change your bedding everyday, but you can always ask them to do so. I just talked to the room service ladies directly and got our supplies. They were courteous and gave plenty of extra towels.

The manager, Jeff was around every breakfast time and talked to guests. Nice friendly service!

Over all, I was very happy about this place and I will come back to stay again for sure! Totally, recommend to any family or group guests.

Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Jeff W, General Manager at Residence Inn Atlanta Norcross / Peachtree Corners, responded to this review, November 26, 2012
Thank you very much for providing such a detailed review. I feel it is very informative for others who are researching the area for accommodations and local activities.

We are pleased that we provided a comfortable environment and positive experience for you and your daughter during your stay.

Thank you again and come back soon!

Sugar Hill, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

The General Manager, Jeffrey Welch, and his crew were very hospitable, helpful and friendly. They made my almost 2 week stay very comfortable. I would highly recommend this location to anyone visiting the area...whether it is for one night or one month.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Jeff W, General Manager at Residence Inn Atlanta Norcross / Peachtree Corners, responded to this review, November 20, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments of your experience with our hotel. We enjoyed being your hosts during your time in the area.

We hope you will be back to stay with us again very soon!

Cary, North Carolina, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Nothing but excellence for Jeff, the General Manager and his crew. The bedroom suite was always spotlessly clean, it was a treat to go for the hot breakfast every morning with so many choices, including oatmeal so well prepared plus all the other treats - too many to mention!
All the staff were so professional and so very courteous throughout.
The evenings were something to look forward to for some wine/beer and very well laid out food, salads and fruit. Coffee was bountiful always. This was all the compliments of the hotel.
Thank you Jeff and team for a magnificent stay for almost a week - I hope to come back next time with my Family.

Madhu Shah (PNC Bank/Investments)
Cary/Raleigh North Carolina

Room Tip: Don't go anywhere else!! You will NEVER regret a stay at this lovely paradise. So many hotels ev...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Jeff W, General Manager at Residence Inn Atlanta Norcross / Peachtree Corners, responded to this review, November 7, 2012
Madhu,

It was a pleasure to see you at breakfast each morning during your stay and discuss the events of the day. I am happy that we were able to exceed your expectations with our service and amenities.

We look forward to seeing you with your family next time you return!

Swannanoa, North Carolina, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

The service was excellent service. The room was very clean and the when we requested something it was there in 5 minutes! The breakfast buffet was outstanding and had a great variety of things to choose from. The manager here was great!! He was their every morning at breakfast talking to guests.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Jeff W, General Manager at Residence Inn Atlanta Norcross / Peachtree Corners, responded to this review, October 29, 2012
We are glad you and your family enjoyed the services and amenities of our hotel. We strive to be the cleanest and friendliest hotel you will experience in your travels.

Breakfast is always an important start to each day and we are committed to consistently providing the options and variety you want every morning.

We look forward to having you return soon!

tampa, fl
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012 via mobile

Stayed here over the weekend while in town for a tennis tournament. Room was clean, nice and well-equipped kitchenette, comfortable beds and free wi-fi in the room. Complimentary breakfast was hot buffet with everything from eggs to oatmeal to waffles. Didn't use laundry room, but there is one available for guests to use (this is usually a big deal for us since we can wash sweaty clothes).

The manager was excellent. Very personable and helpful.

Will definitely stay here next time we're in town.

Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. It was great to have all the competitors in the tennis tournament stay with us. We hope the quiet suite and full, hot breakfast helped everyone get to a top finish in the tournament.

Thanks again.

New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

When I first took a consulting gig in John's Creek, I was suspicious of "living" at a hotel for so long. I am in love with my personal pillows, closet space, and kitchen supplies. However, I could not have asked for a more comfortable, hospitable place to stay for 8 months! My room was odor-free (a big plus for any hotel room), spacious, and the full-size fridge and oven were a huge plus (I hate eating out every night). The hotel breakfast was the perfect variety for someone eating there week after week, and the staff quickly got to know my tastes, putting aside special treats for me on occasion. "Cocktail" hour was a great way to grab a snack (and sometimes dinner) while meeting other guests. The TV was adaptable to my iPad, so I easily streamed TV and movies when I wasn't watching the provided cable. My suite was a studio, and it was just the right amount of space for one person. Also, they have a laundry room in each building on the third floor, so I could easily do laundry while cooking, watching TV, etc...very convenient! One last thing, Jeff - the GM - was AMAZING!!! I had to have minor surgery when I was there, and he drove me to the doctor, picked me up, took me to CVS, and even had extra ice and bandages ready if I needed them. Great guy!! He was always up for chatting in the morning, making every day a happy one when I left the hotel. THANKS for such a great experience when I was away from home for so long :-)

A couple of tips:
1. The internet connection is kind of slow in the evenings, and they only have wi-fi (no plug-in cables). It's fine for general email and such, but if you're streaming anything, I would recommend finding an alternative source (I had wi-fi through my phone).
2. There is a walking/jogging route that's about 2 miles close by...ask for a map from the front desk.
3. FREE Gold's Gym access, along with a small gym on site - use it, it's great!! I went to Gold's at least twice a week.
4. The Forum shopping center is within walking distance, so if you need to pick up groceries, books, clothing, or dinner, I highly recommend checking it out. They even have a 5k in the spring if you're into that :-)
5. There's also a Target and other shopping/grocery stores within driving distance. This location is great!

Room Tip: Ask for the studio over the one bedroom if possible...much roomier. They have full-size kitchens, b...
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
Jeff W, General Manager at Residence Inn Atlanta Norcross / Peachtree Corners, responded to this review, October 2, 2012
Danielle,

The entire team here at the Residence Inn - Peachtree Corners is always excited and willing to assist our long-term guests to "settle in" while they are here. I'm glad you were able to make good use of the facilities and amenities and that we were able to make you feel comfortable and "at home" during your stay.

Thank you for your comments, i will share them with the staff.

Jeff Welch

Been to Residence Inn Atlanta Norcross / Peachtree Corners? Share your experiences!