“Back in Atlanta” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Peachtree Corners

You added Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Peachtree Corners to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Peachtree Corners
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   7065 Jimmy Carter Boulevard, Peachtree Corners, GA 30092 (Formerly Studio Plus Deluxe Studios)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #9 of 13 Hotels in Peachtree Corners
Jewett
“Back in Atlanta”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

I'm a professional traveler, as in I spend 300+ days a year on the road as a cell tower site foreman. Have been in this motel a few times before, had one bad experience where my new F-350 was left on blocks in the parking lot with the rims and tires stolen. But other than that it's not a bad place, though on the weekends you'll get some "colorful" people here. Not the worst of areas, but your close to downtown (15 min) and you can expect things to happen now and again. The rooms are clean and very spacious, staff friendly, don't expect to have breakfast here, but it is an extended stay so you can cook your own. They do need to invest in some kind of security and better lighting surrounding the building or a roving patrol to keep the rif raf out - would make it that much better for peace of mind. Also would be nice if the rooms would be cleaned daily like regular motels... Overall I'd rate it a 6 out of 10.

Room Tip: I'd get a top floor room as you can hear the other guests stomping around, and the bottom floor...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Peachtree Corners, responded to this review, October 9, 2013
Robert - Thank you for providing us with details about your stay. Please accept our most sincere apologies again for for the situation with your truck. To ensure that a situation like yours doesn't happen again, new lighting has been added in our rear parking area and currently we are working on getting additional lighting around the property. Still, we are pleased that you decided to give us another chance. I am glad to hear that you found our rooms to be spacious and our staff to be courteous.

The staff and I appreciate your comments, as it will only help us to improve. I invite you to contact me, at pct2@extendedstay.com, if you have any additional comments. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We are glad that you gave us another opportunity to be a service to you here after the event that took place.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Rogers, Arkansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

We stayed here both on our way to and from Myrtle Beach. The rooms were large and clean. The pool was very nice and the kids enjoyed it very much. The people were friendly. The breakfast was only fruit, granola bars and muffins so if you want a real breakfast, you don't get that here but for the money, it was not a bad place to stay.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Peachtree Corners, responded to this review, September 6, 2013
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I am glad to read that you were pleased with the size of your room and that your children enjoyed the pool. We appreciate your feedback regarding our grab-and-go breakfast, and will keep it in mind as we continue to make improvements to it in the future.

Panama City Beach, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

Stayed here May 2013. I had a king room on the non-smoking floor. I was a bit sketched out by the lighting and the area, however I was pleasantly surprised with the room! Very, very large with a kitchen and large bathroom. Plenty of space to spread out as well. Close to a few convenience stores and restaurants, namely a mexican one that I walked to. It was delicious.

Only downside to this hotel was the "breakfast". It was like a cereal bar and some old apples. No big deal though, will most definitely stay again if I have to be in the norcross area.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Peachtree Corners, responded to this review, July 26, 2013
Michael - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with the size of our guest rooms which include kitchens with full size appliances. We are equally happy that our location provided you with a variety of restaurants to enjoy. Thank for the suggestion that our breakfast could have a few more choices. We will definitely look into adjusting some of our breakfast items.

Virginia Beach, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

My wife and I also read the reviews but this is a very good hotel to stay in. The beds are comfortable, to go breakfast is good on the go. The service is exceptional well all of the staff are wonderful. Each of our stays they have always tried to make sure our stay was great. The only downfall I have is the cable TV. For sports fan yes but my wife missed her cable stations. I do not think that you can beat the customer service and the quality bedding and rooms.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Peachtree Corners, responded to this review, July 11, 2013
Martez - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with the comfort of our beds and our new grab-and-go breakfast. As well, I am proud of our team for providing you with the exceptional service we strive to provide for all of our guests. We also appreciate you letting us know that our cable selections can offer more variety. We will definitely look at re-evaluating our current station line up.

Norcross, Georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

This reservation was made online and the pictures I must say are disrespectfully deceiving. I am a non smoker who was placed in a smoking room. The room has obviously not been deodorized and reeks of smoke and dog. The room is also very dated and not clean....AT ALL! Also, the oven is very dated and the writing on the dials are completely gone which makes it very difficult to use. The lamps and other fixtures are rusted and the dated furniture was very uncomfortable. Also the rusted sliding glass closet was broken. The bathroom was dusty and dingy and not sanitary. Furthermore, I stayed for 4 nights before having to go because of the unsanitary conditions of the room. This was after checking out of another Extended stay property-Homestead suites next door which was equally as bad or worse as the Extended Stay America. And if that's not enough, the front desk staff was rude and discourteous when asked for clean towels and linens saying that they don't give them out after 8pm when there is a card in the room which states "a stay of 1-7 nights, fresh towels and linens are available at the front desk as often as needed." This was by far the absolute worse property I have ever stayed in and will definitely not refer anyone to stay here or return to stay myself.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Peachtree Corners, responded to this review, June 28, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am sorry to hear that your room was unclean at check-in and had a slight odor. As well, I apologize that our staff did not attend to your needs in the proper manner. Your comments were reviewed by the staff, and we are working to improve our customer service and cleaning procedures to make sure your experience is not repeated.

I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at PCT@extendedstay.com. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
ga
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

I like to give impartial reviews so everyone can make their own decision but really, the only thing positive I have to say about this location is its cheap and the location is okay. Other than that:

1. Some of the staff were rude and really unhelpful
2. There is drug activity on the property, and the staff is made aware but nothing is done ever 3. The furnishings are just atrocious that is all i will say about that
4. They allow pets to run around [--] up the place, in the halls, outside, wherever. Yes, I found some dog mess on the floor in the hallway along with a stain of pee.
5. Dogs can run around outside without a leash and they do allow aggressive breeds-not good for kids at all
6. Don't walk around in the room barefoot, my socks were black as ever when walking around

Overall, the beds were not uncomfortable and the location was pretty good for the area seeing as everything in Norcross is pretty spread out but they have things to do across the street within walking distance. I believe I recall them having a pool but Lord forbid if I would ever allow myself or my kids to go in there for fear of getting out with an extra head or a tail.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Peachtree Corners, responded to this review, April 29, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay last year, in June of 2012. I am sorry to hear that that the staff did not provide sufficient service, the level of cleanliness did not meet your expectations and you felt unsafe during your stay. In the time since your stay with us, we have made a number of improvements to our location, which includes updated guest rooms, amenities and serving a grab and go breakfast. It saddens me you were not able to experience these enhancements.

Saint Louis, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

i just resently visit extended stay for a couple days and it was a pleasent stay. the room and the bed was very relaxing. The value for the room was great along with the location . The grab and go breakfast was good and i was very satisfied. The staff was very nice and understanding and pleasantable. The overall property was out of date and need a up graded.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Peachtree Corners, responded to this review, April 23, 2013
Anita - Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed our grab and go breakfast as well as the location of our hotel and the great service our staff provided to you. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.

Been to Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Peachtree Corners? Share your experiences!