“A great place to stay” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Pipe Creek, Texas
“A great place to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2011

We had a great experience at this hotel, check in was quick and every one was very attentive.
I was traveling with my grandchildren, daughter and meeting my sister and cousins at the hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for what you need
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Romulus, MI
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2011

I was traveling to Atlanta for the 2011 Primerica Convention. I choose to stay outside of the downtown area because I had my vehicle. I am glad I did. Based on conversations with other travelers from my office I by far had the best room. While the majority of my office stayed near the airport I was fortunate enough to find the TownePlace Suites in Norcross. From the moment I checked i I realized that this location had the more personal touch missing in many places today. The staff was courteous friendly and went out of their way to make sure I was well informed and attened to. I will definitely make reservations there again for the next convention and would urge my colleagues to do the same.

Orange Park, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2011

One of the things that are hard to find these days is good friendly service. When I find it you can bet I'll be back.

I have been staying at the TownePlace Suites at Norcross on and off for the past year and a half. If my current project continues her in Norcross, I won't stay anywhere else.

For the price, convienience, and of course the best and friendlest staff anywhere, this hotel has a loyal customer.

Keep up the great work guys, I'll be back!

Asheville, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2011

Wonderful staff and accommodations.
From arrival to departure every staff member ensured I was perfectly comfortable with my room and hotel amenities. Their knowledge of surrounding restaurants made dining out a pleasure. Morning and evening runs, on the treadmill or roadwork around the loop was quiet and free of distractions.
My go to place for business or pleasure on that side of town.

Warner Robins, Georgia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2011

My husband and I have stayed at other TownePlace Suites, that's wjhy we chose you.. But here we had concerns about the cleaniness of our room here. First, there was a dirty toilet brush in the elevator, probably fell off cart, understandable. Then, in our room, there were soiled wash cloths left on the floor, hair on the bathroom floor and in the tub, then we found an old coffee packet left in the coffee pot. Needless to say we were concerned about how clean the rest of our room was. Then to top it off, we could hear people above us at 1 - 2 o'clock in the morning. Not a real resful night!

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
buckeyegirl91, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Atlanta Norcross, responded to this review, June 7, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review of your most recent stay with us. It is definitely our goal to exceed your expectation during your stay and I sincerely apologize about the cleanliness of your room. When we hear about items like these the first thing we do is a retraining with our staff. Which has been done and thank you for letting us know. Without imput from our guest we cannot improve. We look forward to your next stay at the TownePlace Suites Norcross/Peachtree Corners
Tallahassee, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2011

i stayed in the TownePlace Suites in Norcross after a friend recommended it. I found the rooms clean and well cared for, and the friendliness and efficiency of the staff simply cannot be beat! For the traveller coming to the Atlanta North Metro area for business or pleasure, this is an affordable and wise choice, particularly if you're there for a slightly extended stay and wish to have your own small (but complete) kitchen facility. The outdoor pool and professional grill (available for use by all residents) are added amenities.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled solo
Norcross, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2011

We stayed at TownePlace from April 16 to May 5 while renovations were being done on our house. Laurie Thomas was working the desk when we arrived and she was great from the minute we walked in. Laurie showed us rooms so we could see what they look like and if they would suit our needs. The one-bedroom suite was the winner. It was exactly what we needed and enjoyed staying there very much. It was clean and comfortable and the housekeeping staff did a great job in anticipating our needs and supplying fresh towels, shampoo/conditioner, etc., right when we needed them. While I was there, I caused a lighting breaker to trip. I called the front desk and maintenance was there very quickly and with a warm friendly smile and he was a pleasure to talk to. The grounds are nicely kept . The hotel is convenient to shopping, theaters and restraunts, etc. I highly recommend staying at TownePlace Suites for whatever reason you need a hotel. One more important thing, we had to change our check-out date about four times and it was never a problem and we were always told that they enjoyed having us there. Also, there is a free continental breakfast everyday.

Room Tip: Our suite was very quiet.
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to TownePlace Suites Atlanta Norcross? Share your experiences!