“Weekend with in-laws totally manageable even in a one bedroom suite!!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta-Peachtree Corners/Norcross

You added Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta-Peachtree Corners/Norcross to your Saves list
Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta-Peachtree Corners/Norcross
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   450 Technology Parkway, Peachtree Corners, GA 30092   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
AAA Members Save Online
Ranked #4 of 13 Hotels in Peachtree Corners
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Omaha
“Weekend with in-laws totally manageable even in a one bedroom suite!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

When I realized there wasn't a second bedroom, I was disappointed. I thought we had booked a two bedroom from the way my husband described it. But we received a phone call from the front desk before we'd even unpacked asking if we needed anything and if the room was up to our standards. When I got off the phone, I found a small pack of M&Ms and a cute note telling us to enjoy our stay. Add in a popcorn packet, lots of tea and coffee choices, good hotel soap, and everything you could need for a few days for the kitchen and I was feeling better. Then I walked into the bedroom and they had not only set up the pack and play (they are the bane of my existence as a mother) but had put the sheets on it and provided a baby blanket. There were extra towels on the bathroom sink and a real hair dryer underneath! The counter space for both the kitchen and the bathroom were more than adequate. The bed and pillows were amazing, but I would NOT ask an adult to sleep on the pull out bed unless they were dcanoes. The pool area was centralized behind the front desk area and there weren't any parking areas to cross to get to it from any area of the hotel (I ran one day and realized this). The location was near Target, Publix, a movie theater and several restaurants. I couldn't find a running trail but used one of the businesses huge parking lots nearby. The gym is pathetic, but the breakfast was amazing. Really fantastic. Outstanding. And I'm Cajun. Anyway, I got over my original emotions and enjoyed our stay. It's probably more the customer service than the amenities because the employees were *all* friendly and helpful which I've found to be unusual. Usually it's just the front desk, but even the groundskeeper smiled at me and went out of his way to wave.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
A TripAdvisor Member
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

I stay here on 9/20/2013 after leaving the lobby I was surprise to find my room looking and smelling the way it was with mold, wet spots, fridge makes a lot of nosie and spider webs everywhere. The price is get which was about $76 for this stay but I really would say stay away from here until Hilton fix this place up.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

HomewoodNorcross, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta-Peachtree Corners/Norcross, responded to this review, September 27, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we apologize for the condition of your guest suite. We will take your comments under consideration as we continually work to improve our guest experience. We hope you will consider staying with us again in the future.
Hephzibah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

Great staff that was helpful, cooperative and friendly. Great suite comfortable and roomy, Outstanding bed and bed linen extremely comfortable and good food. Good Location and plenty of parking with good accessibility.

Dayton, OR
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

In general this met all expectations of a Homewood Suite hotel. It was very obvious that the hotel is beginning to show its age. Furnishing, while clean, were worn of a decor more characteristic of the 60's although obviously they were not that old. There was some indication that minor changes were taking place.
The breakfast was good although somewhat limited and the in-house dinner also was good on the one night I chose to eat in.
The business office internet connection was unusable. In answering email it would permit about a one minute time to write and then would log you out so that everything done was lost. This was true for both computers in the office. This was mentioned to management who said it would be taken care of, The next day it was more of the same. Frustrating.
True of many hotels, and particularly true here was the high velocity air from the airconditioner blowing directly over the bed. Somehow there seems to be no recognition of this being a problem and very few hotels have addressed it. There are all kinds of HVAC units that are more efficient and not as intrusive.
Overall the time spent here was good but there is room for improvement.
RAM1500

Salem, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Homewood suites are always a good bargain. Very affordable. The staff was very accommodating. The free breakfast and evening appetizers, wine and beer are a real plus. My only complaint, no hot tub. Shuttle service was provided to local attractions.

San Francisco, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

Thisplace is located in an excellent place and is very quiet. You will feel like if you are at home. The complimentary breakfast and dinner were very well prepared and served. I would return to this hotel in a heartbeat. I highly recommend it for business or pleasure.

Uniontown, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

It was a pleasurable stay at the Homewood suites. They went out of their way to help me with my hectic work and sleep schedule. I became a VIP member and will surely use this Hotel again for all my business needs.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta-Peachtree Corners/Norcross? Share your experiences!