Stayed at the Marriott Norcross on a car trip from Florida to Wisconsin. Here are the good and the needs improvement of our stay.
- What a great price we got using Marriot Look No Further rate.
- Front desk people were outstanding. We played the Marriott Elite (Gold) trivial pursuit game and got 1000 extra MR Points.
- Actually got an email and phone call from the hotel before our stay to confirm if we need anything.
- Given two vouchers for free appetizers in the restaurant. The appetizers were good enough for dinner. Wings and quesadias were outstanding. Try the chocolate cake too.
- We had two rooms and they upgraded one to a two room suite. Nice!
- Indoor pool was a little old looking but very clean.
- Breakfast was included in the rate as we are MR Gold members. Try the OJ, My family loved it.
- Staff at breakfast was great. The cook was moving fast and constantly checking and refilling the food.
- Free Parking
- Close to gas station, restaurants and a Target.
- Close to the highway. Just a little out of the way when driving through Atlanta on the east side bypass.
- Everything in the hotel seems VERY clean. Great job.
STUFF to WORK ON:
- The room that was upgraded to a suite was had an adjoining door. The people next door were smoking heavy. The front desk quickly gave us a very large two bed room one floor down. I know this is not the hotels fault, but it was annoying.
- Hotel really needs a major upgrade. Everything looked kind of early 1990's.
- Real lack of plugs in the rooms. Outlets were way overloaded and we had to charge our phones on the floor. There were no plugs available near the bed or on the desk.
- Breakfast was good, but I would have loved a cappuccino or espresso at hotel like this. Coffee came in a plastic carafe. Would have been nicer in a stainless steel pot.
- Breakfast buffet sneeze guard was huge. It was difficult to get to the food. My kids had to duck under it.
- Everything at breakfast was on the buffet. It would have been nice to get made to order omelets or waffles or pancakes.
We stayed at this Marriott, a Fairfield Inn, and two Residence Inns on our drive to and from Florida and this hotel was the family’s favorite. We would stay there again if we were near Atlanta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the Atlanta Marriott Peachtree Corners Hotel in Peachtree Corners, GA that combines exceptional service with a convenient location. Set in beautiful Technology Park, our Atlanta hotel is just around the corner from the lively downtown area and many local corporations, ideal for both business and pleasure. The Atlanta Marriott Peachtree Corners Hotel is also just a short drive away from Atlanta attractions including Turner Field, Six Flags Over Georgia, Georgia Aquarium, Stone Mountain and a variety of activities that you'll surely enjoy on your next family getaway to the Atlanta area. Whether you are traveling for business or pleasure, or planning a meeting or event the Atlanta Marriott Peachtree Corners is suited to meet your every need. With 5,000 sq ft of flexible meeting space, high-speed internet access, and casual dining at the Chili Lime Restaurant the Marriott Peachtree Corners is everything you could ever want in an Atlanta hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Marriott, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Atlanta Marriott Peachtree Corners reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Atlanta Norcross Hotel Norcross
- Marriott Norcross
- Norcross Marriott