“Not Great” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Travelodge Heathrow Terminal 5

You added Travelodge Heathrow Terminal 5 to your Saves list
Travelodge Heathrow Terminal 5
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Calder Way, Horton Road, Colnbrook, Slough SL3 0AT, England   |
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Colnbrook
Bishops Stortford, United Kingdom
“Not Great”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

We stayed here on May 2nd for 1 night as part of a Thorpe Park short stay, arrived early evening, not a very nice area, in a dodgy looking industrial estate, parking was £7.50 for the night and Breakfast was £7.95 each, both i thought were expensive. We were checked in by a nice member of staff and went up to our room to find it pleasant and clean. Problems started when we went to bed, from 1am in the morning we had people running up and down the corridors, shouting and knocking on doors, this finally stopped around 3am and we finally dropped off to be woken by the fire alarm at 4.30 am, we all stood outside in the rain in our pyjamas for 20 mins before being told it was a false alarm and told we could go back in, the alarm then went off and came back on again several times for another half an hour, we were not given any kind of apology on check out the next morning, i think the hotel should have better security to deal with drunk customers and maybe the bar should not open 24 hours.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW via mobile

I come to terminal 5 as I was going on holiday! I paid £55 for a single room. When i entered the room the bed wasn't made and the bin hasn't been changed! I then when went down to reception to ask for the manger and I was presented with a man off who didn't have a name badge on. I found he was very rude and didn't help me what so ever! I then asked to speak to the manger again and he said there wasn't one In the building. I found that the way he spoke wasn't how I should off be spoken to. He wasn't exactly nice and raised his voice as I asked for the manger again.

I then went down stair a hour or so later and found out his name was Tommy. I have put in a complaint as I wish he could off dealt with the situation better then they did. I will not visit again and would not recommend to anyone.

Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Needed a hotel to use to get ready for a wedding reception I was attending near by. Stayed for one night Saturday 2nd May.

I opted for a double room with early check in for £54 fantastic value.
Parking was £7.50 for 24 hours - bit pricey as expected.

Check was quick and efficient with a friendly member of staff.

I was very pleased with the room it's was very spacious and had pretty much all I needed.
Very comfortable bed and pillows.
The ac didn't work that well which wasn't a huge issues but could be if the weather was warmer. Did feel a bit stuffy at times.
Bathroom was small but clean and good water pressure.

Check out was went fine, smiling staff asked how my stay was.

Overall it was ideal for what I needed. I was very happy with my stay and wouldn't hesitate to book again.

Stayed May 2015, traveled with family
Leicestershire, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

At £50 it was decent value for a midweek one night business stay, plenty of parking (£7.50 charge) however it was basic and I wouldn't recommend for a lone female traveller. Based just off an industrial/commercial site the hotel had quite a few workmen staying who were 'enjoying' the bar area, as I walked through the door I was greeted by a very offensive comment by one of them and there was a strong smell of diesel. Not the hotels fault per say but just a note of warning. For the cost I would stay here again, the staff were polite and the room clean. I didn't have dinner or breakfast tho so can't comment on that.

Stayed May 2015, traveled on business
Taunton, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

A stopover for us at London, feom Taunton, travelling to Turkey.Though a small room but very clean and hygienic. The interior of the room is very cosy. The lights are perfectly placed. Bathtub was too small. Pillows are spongy and comfortable but bit heavy.

Stayed May 2015, traveled with friends
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Staff was friendly at the reception - they accommodate the room switch / but what I found in the room was horrific
Shower curtain completely dirty marks all down the curtain - also the mirror was cracked badly sharp glass on the floor not very good as was a family room we was put in- had a bath but the whole floor flooded
no phone to call down to reception
Also only had one towel for the both of us / should provide at least 2
Food was awful/ ordered pizza very dry and such a small portion
Not a great site window as bonnet curtain people could see through if parked on that level
But the staff was very good got to give them credit for that

Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Brighton, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Stayed one night with family before early morning flight from Heathrow. Considering the amazingly low price, I cannot fault this hotel. I am actually very surprised how good it is, it has far exceeded my expectations. It is easy to find from the m25, and the staff were friendly on arrival. A hassle free check in. The family room is spacious with a clean bathroom, nice tv and tea/coffee making facilities, and best of all, a great view of the airport and runway. Perfect for the kids. There was also plenty of hot water, which I always appreciate. Didn't spend much time in reception/bar, but it looked nice. All in all, if I needed to stay in Heathrow before a flight again, I would definitely come here. I cannot understand why you would want to pay more when there is a hotel of this standard available for such a reasonable price

Stayed May 2015, traveled with friends

Been to Travelodge Heathrow Terminal 5? Share your experiences!