This hotel is away from everytihng. Some of the things i did not like.
1. You have to pay every time an amount of 4.50 euros to get back to the airport through the Local Hotel Hoppa.
2. Once you get to the siprort then you have t ride the train downtown, so plan opn another 4.50 euros from terminal 5 back to your hotel.
3. I asked if there was a refriegerator int he room which they said there was. if you remove one thign fomr the fridge it automatically charges your deposit. Everytihg is set so you cannot use it unless you actually drink there rpoducts in it.
4. Very dissapointed overall and i am a Hitlon member.
5. I actually went to the worng hotel first because there is a Hitlon at terminal 4 also. Signs at the airport point you toward Hitlon terminal 4 all the wayaorund nto terminal 5.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 1 Mile from Terminal 5 and with excellent connectivity to the M25 and M4 Motorways. A Hoppa Bus serves all terminals at Heathrow to Hilton London Heathrow Airport T5 for a nominal fee of £4.50 per person (this is the same for all Heathrow Hotels). We are a 'New Generation' Hilton Hotel, Spa and Conference Center. State of the art technology with complimentary wifi throughout the whole hotel. You will be wowed in all aspects from product to service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hilton London Heathrow Airport Terminal 5 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton London Heathrow Airport Terminal 5 Hotel Colnbrook