“Business Lunch Beers” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 3 Restaurants in Cookstown
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Chicken Wings
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Description: The IronHorse Cookstown offers an excellent variety of Food and Entertainment.
Kleinburg, Canada
“Business Lunch Beers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013 via mobile

Just passing along a quick review of your bar. I brought a business client in for lunch the other day and we really had a good visit. Service was very great, beers cold and the food was awesome. We both had soup specials and a clubhouse with fries. Great sized meals and we'll worth the price. I like the freshly made soup, on a cold day it's so good! I will definently be back again and looking forward it.

Visited December 2013

Innisfil, Canada
“A new Customer and really loved our visit!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013 via mobile

I was in this week with my girlfriend and came for a visit. I heard your adds on Rock95, figured we would try out the IronHorse...... Well worth the drive! What a great menu and bar! I also checked out your website and its really well done. My girlfriend had a burrito special and I had 2lbs of half priced wings. Both meals were really good! I have heard nothing but good about this bar and being there in person I can see why..... Going to try the karaoke with some friends soon aswell. Lots of advertising and events which I like to see, this Bar is a happing spot and very nice to have within 10min of our house. Cant beat the prices and quality! See you again soon Ironhorse!

J

• Visited December 2013
Toronto, Canada
“What a Burger!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013

Just providing feedback on my visit,
I've had a lot of burgers in my day and the Fireman's Burger at the IronHorse is by far one of the best! I love the fact that your all beef patty is hand made with spices and not store bought pre frozen. It makes a big difference. I also had a soup special, cream of broccoli was awesome! Once again freshly made and delicious! I have to say that the food here is really really good and I will pass it along to my friends for a must visit bar!

Thanks!

Smitty

• Visited December 2013
Alliston, Canada
“Holy Bleep! Thats a burger!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I were in last Thursday and tried your holy bleep burger...... Thats huge!!! He ate the whole thing and got his free Tshirt! I really like this bar, its the best spot for miles around and we will keep coming back! Well worth the drive from Alliston, Thank you!

Katie :)

• Visited November 2013
Barrie, Canada
“dissapointed”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

ive been the to horse a few times.. funny i thought the servers and bartenders were supposed to serve the beer and not consume it while working?? it takes quite a long time to get refills and the food is blase.. nothing like the pub down the road..

• Visited November 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
The_IH, Owner at Iron Horse Bar & Grill, responded to this review, November 21, 2013
Hi Billy,

Just a reply to your review:
As the owners of this establishment there are
no such employee's drinking on the job. I welcome
you to drop by and point out the apparent server
you are saying was doing so. Please feel free to
contact us anytime! Thankyou for your review,

Many Thanks,