Guest house was old but was clean. Music from the nearby restaurant was very loud from 4pm onwards and I could not sleep. I walked to to Raza restaurant and the hostess was not very friendly, she was waiting for me to greet her.Please pay abit extra and stay somewhere else if you want to enjoy your vacation.Thank god I was there for for 2 nights only.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Allamanda Beach Club sits on one of the worlds finest beaches - Shoal Bay Beach East Anguilla, known for the best snorkeling on the island. The resort comprises of 16 relaxing rooms in the following categories. 8 Standard Double rooms, 4 Deluxe Double rooms, 2 Deluxe Apartments and 2 Studio Apartments.Our Standad and Deluxe rooms offer breath taking views of the ocean while our Deluxe and Studio Apartments offer the garden and pool view. Each unit has a fully equiped kitchen, private balcony/patio, Dish TV, Radio and fully air condition. Allamanda Beach is in close proximity to many wonderful restaurants including Zara's Seafood Restaurant. Whether you are looking for a relaxing romantic getaway or place for some family fun, Allamanda Beach Club makes it easy. Come and enjoy the "Ultimate Caribbean Hideaway Allamanda Beach Club" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Orbitz so you can book your Allamanda Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Allamanda Beach Club Hotel Anguilla
- Allamanda Beach Hotel
- Allamanda Beach The Valley