“A birthday weekend,we thoroghly enjoyed” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Harts Holiday Park

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Leysdown-on-Sea
Harts Holiday Park
Leysdown-on-Sea ME12 4RG, England   |
London, United Kingdom
“A birthday weekend,we thoroghly enjoyed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Harts is a little gem, everyone working there(I won't say the staff because it felt more like a family run park) was great, we had only booked a last minute deal and we all were well pleased with the caravan.The entertainment was of a decent standard in a trendy new clubroom which had enough bar staff on all the time so you wasn't kept waiting,we had two meals as well which were good for the price although the breakfast could have been a bit more family friendly price wise so we didn't go for it.
All in all I rated it excellent and will be booking another stay this summer.

Stayed May 2015, traveled with friends

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW via mobile

We were so excited when we arrived to see the luxury caravan we were allocated. A veranda, Central heating & beautiful views. We have been coming to Harts for quite a few years & are always impressed with the facilities & friendly staff. However this
Year we were disappointed by the fact that for 3 out of the 4 nights we were here we were woken early by pneumatic drills outside of our accommodation. We do understand that works have to be carried out but feel we should have been warned especially as we come to Harts for a peaceful break away from the noise of the city

Stayed May 2015, traveled with family
Canterbury, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We had a wonderful time here over the Easter Hols. All the staff were super helpful (special mention to Julie @ swimming pool and Chloe in the entertainments team). The park is brilliantly situated for the beach. The swimming pool was perfect for us. And for a small park the entertainment team made a huge effort. Will visit again

Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

What a great holiday we had at harts holiday Park plenty of entertainment with Maria,chloe and Michael.extremely friendly bar staff especially jade,and a super lifeguard who helped my wife in and out the pool as my wife is disabled. Close to amusements,beach a lovely place to be and very family friendly with loopy and Cyril.we have already booked to go back again this year and will definitely be booking again for next year. Superb holiday Park thanks Harts.also great food to.

Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
kent
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

just returned home from a 4 day break at harts,from start to finish my daughter,grandsons and (nan ME and grandad) ,had a lovely time,the park is up and coming its improving every day,,new parts of the park being developed, play area is nice with fencing all around with gates that lock so children very safe,staff in all areas of work I found very polite and always took time to say hello, and some even took time to play with the grandchildren,the entertainment team did a fab job to entertain even with only a few guest in club,but still worked hard to please,,bar staff were great,lovely to also see rabbits running around the park,,we love this park been coming here for a few years now because my grandson absolutely loves loopy and Cyril,cant wait to return hopefully later this year,,i would definitely recommend this park go and enjoy link up bingo and the games, no pressure from entertainment team, mike chloe and maria, to make you join in,,only if you want to,which I found nice. great job harts keep it up.

Room Tip: gold plus caravans is all I book here
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
ParkHolidaysUK, General Manager at Harts Holiday Park, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you for your recent review.Its always a pleasure to recieve such positive feedback.I will show the team here at Harts your review and we do hope to see you and your family again in the near future.

Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We arrived an hour early for check in so we took the dog for a walk around the park. On the walk we met one of the entertainers who welcomed us to the park. The first half of the park seemed as if all the caravans were placed on top of each other, the next part there were run down chalets (SHEDS) then at the top of the park there were obvious building works.

Due to a system glitch we did not get the gold plus caravan we ordered online but we were given a 4 bed for 3 of to stay in which our daughter loved as it meant she got a double bed rather than a single bed. The caravan was clean, half the beds were made and being a gold we had full heating and a 32" screen TV. We took ur daughter and grandchildren (Separate caravan with our other two daughters) to the on site arcades, which are small and limited but enough to keep the kids entertained for half an hour or so. The biggest moan I can have was there is no parking by the caravan, which from past sites with a Gold Plus we had parking, hopefully with the re development on the site this will be taken into account.

The following morning we went for our first breakfast on the site as we had booked the flexi dine half board option. We meat Jade who was extremely bright bubbly and very welcoming. Even though I had booked the flexi dine I am a very fussy eater of which they were happy to deal with, the chef came out just introduce himself and to double check my order. He was very friendly and happy to help, it was the same chef for most of our meals at the park and every morning and evening he would come out and say hello.

We were very fortunate with the weather on our break and between having our 16 year old daughter, dog and grand children we spent a lot of time on the beach and in the arcades by the beach. The beach with the mini heat wave did become very busy which did not bother us. Leysdon on Sea itself is a typical sea side town, with sweet shops, arcades, fish 'n' chips, sea side trinket shops and pet shop of which the owner was very helpful. We took a very long walk down the beach and found numerous fossils.

In the evenings the entertainment started at 6pm which was the same time that the evening meal time started. With the grandchildren the youngest at age 4 was over joyed with the entertainment, the entertainers were great with all the kids and made us all feel very welcome. All our grandson age 8 wanted to was go and play in the park which was in clear sight of the club house. The kids play park is basic but all the kids that were using it seemed to enjoy it. Great selection for evening meals even for a fussy eater like myself. The bar prices did not seem any where as expensive as other Park Holiday type sites we have stayed on. The flexi dine took all the hassles out of our meal times and was good value for money.

The kids enjoyed the pool even though the pool is small and basic but they seemed to enjoyed it the numerous times they went in it.

Even though the site is small and maybe not the best equipped site with the small pool and basic kids play park we had a great time. The staff were amazing, always very friendly, happy and always made us all feel very welcome.

Overall we had an enjoyable break at Harts Holiday Park and we would return to for a affordable, relaxing, and friendly short break.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Thank you for your very indepth and informative review.Its always a pleasure to read such a review.I am sure that any future holiday gusets will find your review very useful.I have shown the team your review and they are all very pleased that they are making such a great impression.We are indeed carrying out major improvements and hope to see you again soon so you can see the finished product.
Thank you once again.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Our holiday started great we booked for a few days to spend as a family all we wanted was in walking distance. We arrived at the club house and the entertainment staff chloe and maria were so friendly and welcoming and from then they just got better they are so good with the children and carry out funny games they made the children go crazy.we went to the club house every night as our daughter loved loopy time and the krazy dances the only thing I was a bit upset and let down by was Micheal the entertainment manager as he carryed out games for the children and said they would get a prize or certificate and he never gave them out during a link up bingo game to keep the children quite Micheal got the children to do a drawing compatition and the winner would win a certificate this never happened by the time he remembered all the children who took part had gone home as it was really late all Micheal scemes to do was always go around asking for money for different games one straight after the other which is ok but he said you could win an amazing price and when we brought our tickets he showed everyone the prize after taking everyones money which was a knife and fork set loom bands and a chopping board if I new this I would never of took part he scemes a bit force and try a bit to hard which courses mistakes. On a high note we booked more days as my little girl loved seeing loopy and chloe and maria. My daughter also loved the kids pool it was so nice to chill in a pool and watch my little girl go down the slide to another pool which was filled with balls she loved it. julie the life guard was very friendly and welcoming I really loved the kids pool what a good idea I understand there are some developments to the sight and I really hope this kid pool stays. The bar staff were very helpful and Connor was very funny and friend when needed help in the amusements we only stayed for 7 days and we know most of the staffs names and had a chat with then that's how friendly hart's felt to us the food was lovely all in all a great break and I really hope when I come back I see chloe and maria as they were the reason me and my partner booked more days thank you hart's and see you soon

Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.I apologise that you felt let down by Michael,i am sure he will be very disappointed,he always strives to give 100%.I will as always pass on your comments to all the team members mentioned and we do hope to see you all again soon.

Donna Hough

Been to Harts Holiday Park? Share your experiences!