I stayed for 10 days. I shared a room with 3 other people and we all had plenty of room and huge balcony overlooking the ocean. Two pools, one big one small. The big one tends to get crowded on weekends. I saw so many macaws flying overhead and tons of pelicans. Walking distance to many restaurants which I liked a lot. Poolside drinks are the best! Ask for Thomas! Also, Thomas picked us up from the airport so we didn't have to wait for transportation...awesome!
Overall this place is a great spot to relax and to see some wildlife. Very helpful and caring staff. The owner was very friendly and wanted to make sure our stay was enjoyable, which it was.
- Also Known As:
- Marea Brava Playa Hermosa
- Marea Brava Costa Rica/Playa Hermosa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marea Brava hotel and condos are located in Playa Hermosa (translation: "beautiful beach"). We have two pools, 24hr security, a bar, ATV tours, secured parking, wireless internet, beautiful gardens, beachfront location, air conditioning, maid service, and laundry service. We can arrange any number of exciting local tours and excursions right from our concierge desk. There are (2) one bedroom hotel rooms and (5) two bedroom hotels rooms. The beachfront penthouse condo is uniquely decorated & located on the top floor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Marea Brava reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.