This accommodation is far superior to anything we found in Jaco and only a 5 minute drive to town. So glad we stayed here. The small cabins are a little tiny but surround a beautiful pool with gardens and have wifi. They also have 2 bdrms and a kitchen all with a/c. The prices were great in low season ($60/nt if you stay a minimum of 2-3 nights, $80 for one night). We were lucky and were upgraded to a condo that can sleep 6 and it was very spacious. I would highly recommend the condos for a family or two couples. Really big. Parking is close and restaurants near-bye are good (Vista Hermosa). Keyner who works the desk was so amazingly helpful and friendly. Everyone was. His is the nicest place in Playa Hermosa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marea Brava hotel and condos are located in Playa Hermosa (translation: "beautiful beach"). We have two pools, 24hr security, a bar, ATV tours, secured parking, wireless internet, beautiful gardens, beachfront location, air conditioning, maid service, and laundry service. We can arrange any number of exciting local tours and excursions right from our concierge desk. There are (2) one bedroom hotel rooms and (5) two bedroom hotels rooms. The beachfront penthouse condo is uniquely decorated & located on the top floor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Marea Brava reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marea Brava Playa Hermosa
- Marea Brava Costa Rica/Playa Hermosa