My wife and I recently got back from Costa Rica. We went there on a surfing vacation and stayed at Marea Brava. It could not have been a better decision. We were steps away from a deserted beach and five minutes away from the busy town of Jaco. The pool at Marea Brava was our favorite! It was surrounded by impeccably manicured vegetation. The staff actually cut down fresh coconuts each day and cut them open so we could have a refreshing drink after surfing. The staff was as friendly as could be along with the owner Jamie, who brought us into town and recommended places to eat. If you are planning a trip to Jaco, Marea Brava is the place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marea Brava hotel and condos are located in Playa Hermosa (translation: "beautiful beach"). We have two pools, 24hr security, a bar, ATV tours, secured parking, wireless internet, beautiful gardens, beachfront location, air conditioning, maid service, and laundry service. We can arrange any number of exciting local tours and excursions right from our concierge desk. There are (2) one bedroom hotel rooms and (5) two bedroom hotels rooms. The beachfront penthouse condo is uniquely decorated & located on the top floor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Marea Brava reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marea Brava Playa Hermosa
- Marea Brava Costa Rica/Playa Hermosa