I rarely write reviews (good or bad) but feel compelled to add my thoughts on Marea Brava. This is a great place. It has beautiful grounds, excellent rooms, two great pools (one large one small), fantastic location on a very soulful beach (great surf right out front) and a great staff. Everyone is nice from Lilly at the front desk to the grounds keepers and the night watchman. Marea Brava is about 5 kilos from Jaco - which is a fun town with great restaurants but its busy. Hermosa is mellow. I've stayed at 4 hotels in Hermosa and liked them all. But this one is my favorite! Thank you Jamie and Lilly for always delivering!
- Also Known As:
- Marea Brava Playa Hermosa
- Marea Brava Costa Rica/Playa Hermosa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marea Brava hotel and condos are located in Playa Hermosa (translation: "beautiful beach"). We have two pools, 24hr security, a bar, ATV tours, secured parking, wireless internet, beautiful gardens, beachfront location, air conditioning, maid service, and laundry service. We can arrange any number of exciting local tours and excursions right from our concierge desk. There are (2) one bedroom hotel rooms and (5) two bedroom hotels rooms. The beachfront penthouse condo is uniquely decorated & located on the top floor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Marea Brava reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.