Yes, you do get what you pay for, but for the cheapest price in town Cabinal Las Arenas is a sure bet. Roger and his staff are extremely friendly and courteous. If you want luxury, pay $100 a night and stay somewhere else but if your on a tight budget this is the place for you. After all, your in paradise and should spend very little time in your rooms anyway. Sleep, Shower and go out to enjoy. I will go back to this hotel again because the staff is great and when you leave, you will have made many new amigos.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For the greatest surfing in Costa Rica come to Cabinas las Arenas, on the beach at Playa Hermosa. Enjoy the best surfing beach in Costa Rica and surf the great waves only 50 yards from your room. Our affordable beachfront hotel, restaurant and surf shop are waiting for you. The hotel has 10 rooms all with their own private bathrooms. Each unit can easily accommodate up to 4 people. Waiting for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Cabinas Las Arenas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cabinas Las Arenas Hotel Playa Hermosa
- Cabinas Las Arenas Costa Rica/Playa Hermosa