“Wonderful Instructors, Fantastic Experience” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Type: Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Learn how to surf and SUP all year long with Soul Surf surf camp and school.Live the experience with the true spirit of surfing:-All ages and levels-Experienced and profesional instructors-Especials price for groups-C.P.R, AED and First Aid Certication-Water Rescue certified-Surf an SUP camps,lessons and tours-Airport hotel pick up service
Thunder Bay, Canada
“Wonderful Instructors, Fantastic Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

Our family recently spent 10 days in Playa Hermosa, near Jaco, Costa Rica, and spent 3 full mornings with Armel and his instructors. In all, 8 of us took a lesson or two with Armel, and none of us had any experience. He and David and Marcel were patient and very professional, especially with the young boys (ages 8 and 10). His lovely wife picked is up at our hotel each time, and drove us to Jaco beach, where the waves were perfect for beginners. Everyone was able to get up on the board and surf, and the little ones were by far the most successful. Armel's enthusiasm was infectious, and the boys loved his encouragement and all want to come back and become real surfers. 6 of our group (2 moms and 4 wee lads) also took advantage of Armel's snorkeling tour, and all agreed it was their most memorable adventure. There was nothing touristy about the location and everyone felt safe during the whole trip. Big thanks to Armel, we highly recommend him for your surfing adventures!

Visited December 2013

Greenwich, Connecticut
“Amazing and Fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

I was in Costa Rica for 3 months volunteering ,and I am so happy that I found Soul Surfing School. I was always busy busy volunteering in Costa Rica, and when I found the Soul Surfing School, they taught me a good way of distressing; surfing. I learned to surf with ease. The instructor was patient, kind , encouraging and motivating. I learned all the basics and was able to stand up on the board after only having two wipeouts! ☺ The surf lessons were affordable and most of all fun. I had never surfed before coming to Costa Rica, but thanks to the Soul Surfing School, I can now say that I surf. If you are looking for a fun place to surf and want to learn from the best, Soul Surfing School is a good pick.

****Ps. They take pictures during your lessons. So, even if you wipeout a lot, don’t worry; they will take pictures of everything. They will snap a picture of you catching an awesome wave. Then you can choose which photos you want to show your friends and family lol! You will look like your an awesome surfer to the rest of the world; no one has to know about any wipeouts. Hehehehe!

Thanks Soul Surfing for everything
love
Alabama

Visited August 2013
Heredia, Costa Rica
“The instructor is a great person and very very profecional”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

I have been learning with Armel, and he is an excellent instructor, we surf every weekend and I notice my advance a lot.
Armel is a well prepared instructor, very nice person and professional.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

SURF is de best therapy and you will notice since the first class.

Come to Costa Rica and learn surf with Armel.

Visited September 2013