My husband son and I spent a very pleasant 2 nights at the Auberge recently and we were very well looked after. The owners were very welcoming and made us feel at home. On one evening we eat at the Auberge and the food was excellent as was the breakfast. The views on a clear day are fantastic of the Pyrenees, in our case snow covered Pyrenees. We hope to be able to visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Cathar country, nestled on top of a hill, overlooking a picturesque lake and with magnificent views of the Pyrenees, the hotel's setting is quite simply outstanding. We are just 5 minutes from Mirepoix and 1/2 hour from Carcassonne. The hotel is set back over 200 metres from the road in open countryside, so there is no traffic or outside noise, ensuring a relaxing and peaceful stay. You will be warmly welcomed by your hosts David and Sylvia Allett, who have a passion for local food and wine, and who will do everything possible to ensure that you have a memorable and comfortable stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Auberge du Balestie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Du Balestie Mirepoix
- Auberge Du Balestie Hotel Mirepoix