Everything was amazing, the spa in the resort itself was divine. Love walking around in bare feet, and coming back to our own villa pool was just the best. The staff were 10/10. I dont know what else to say..we booked with Laura again who organised everything as usual. Full marks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Live in a world of timelessness - a hearkening back to an era when elegance came before trend and luxury was understated. Indulge in moments of pure relaxation in your own sprawling beach or ocean house, with cool whitewashed interiors framed by verdant palms, your house master waiting in the wings. Walking up to the soothing roll of waves breaking just feet away. Walking barefoot across powder soft sands to touch the cool of the azure ocean. Breathtaking stillness framed by dramatic sunrises and sunsets. Naladhu - Maldivian for "Beautiful island" - offers exclusivity and privacy in an untouched paradise, dotted with only 19 beach and ocean houses, exquisite dining, recreational pleasures and hidden moments of wonder. Enjoy a warm welcome at Male International Airport by our airport representatives who will accompany you to the Naladhu launch. Your first glimpse of Maldivian beauty on our luxury speedboat, a 35 minute ride through crystal-clear sea, emerald lagoons and untouched islands in your wake, approaching the pristine wonder that is Naladhu, and the beginning of your story in paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Naladhu Resort Maldives reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Naladhu Resort Maldives Hotel South Male Atoll
- Naladhu Hotel Maldives
- Naladhu Hotel South Male Atoll