“Excellent food!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Manchester
“Excellent food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

This area has been crying out for a good Gastro style pub and this Unity Brook has hit the spot with their new Chef. Everything on the menu is home-made, which makes a refreshing change.

My starter was a lovely crispy potato rosti with black pudding and creamy mustard sauce, I followed this with the Beer Battered Fish and Hand-cut chips with home-made tartare sauce, to die for, in fact the best posh fish n chips i've ever had. My hubby went for the Steak and Ale pie, which had a nice light crust and a really rich gravy. I skipped desert, but when the Sticky toffee pudding and cream arrived, I got myself a spoon and tucked in. Brilliant value for money starters under a £5 and mains under a £10.00.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Unity2014, Manager at Unity Brook Pub, responded to this review, August 20, 2014
Thank you so more for giving us our first review!