It was our second trip to Maldives, we were looking for tropical paradise, nice private accommodation, friendly service, reasonable price and opportunities for different activities.
We met this combination in Palm Beach Resort.
We lived in Villa on the sunrise side near the restaurant. The Villa was huge and well-designed, we enjoyed our stay so much! The beach near our villa was not suitable for swimming, so we used the main beach, which was awesome! Walking to the main beach was pleasant for us; it usually takes about 15 minutes.
In the island there were a lot of free opportunities for sport: volleyball, tennis, badminton, windsurfing, snorkeling, excursion, soccer and so on. Besides, there were different evening parties, sport competitions and little shows.
It is necessary to say, that it was also possible to relax and enjoy privacy on the beautiful island.
The food was available all day long, too many opportunities for eating!
The weather during our trip was perfect: from 1st of October till 8th of October it was warm 28-34 ºC sunny weather except one half rainy day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palm Beach Resort is one of the most beautiful island resorts in the Maldives. The island is surrounded by a 3-mile white sandy beach protected by a magnificent lagoon and coral reefs. The island has all the modern facilities including health & recreation, water sports and a 5 star PAD I standard diving centre ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Palm Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Beach Hotel Lhaviyani Atoll
- Palm Beach Lhaviyani Atoll