It has been a wonderful experience to stay at this amazing place and spend our Honeymoon here! Once we landed at the island, we were impressed by the beauty of its nature, magic turquoise water, shiny wite sand. We booked a Junior Suite Beach Front, but as they were all booked, we got Villa and were very happy :)
The resort is said to be Italian one, so we expected to have italian cuisine mostly. However it was a mix of cuisines, and a very good mix, I shall say. The selection was great and we liked the variety of fish and vegetables.
The hotel area is very clean, the roomes are cleaned twice a day. We were surprised that the majority of the hotel visitors wear no footwear all the time, we tried and were surprised our feet were clean! What a fantastic feeling!
The island is big enough, so there is space for walking, running, sport activities. One shore of the island is with corals, but another side of the island is amazing!
The staff is very hispitable, quick and helpfull. Everyone is smiling and being friendly all the time.
I would highly recommend this hotel, as it is a complete fairytale! I would definitely return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palm Beach Resort is one of the most beautiful island resorts in the Maldives. The island is surrounded by a 3-mile white sandy beach protected by a magnificent lagoon and coral reefs. The island has all the modern facilities including health & recreation, water sports and a 5 star PAD I standard diving centre ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Tingo, Fastbooking, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Palm Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Beach Hotel Lhaviyani Atoll
- Palm Beach Lhaviyani Atoll