we were here for one night as we needed to take four seasons explorer from here.
Though it is just one night, everything seems perfect. We love the pool and touching service. One shortback is that we booked the infinity seat in the blu restaurant months ago that we looked forward to it, yet, when we went to blu, someone already took the seat. We are so disappointed, but the manager apologized about double booking and offered a free white wine to us. Actually, if you can read Chinese or want to see photos, you can check my blog for more comments on resort and explorer : http://gary520ivy.pixnet.net/blog/category/list/1300156
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Four Seasons Resort Maldives at Landaa Giraavaru. A scenic sea-plane ride from Malé Airport, discover a paradise hideaway where luxurious seclusion meets wild natural beauty. This verdant, beach-fringed coral island offers sophisticated pleasures on land and water – from genuine ayurvedic therapies in the spa to splashing, sailing or diving in the jewel-like Indian Ocean and the Maldives’ most pristine lagoon. Located within the Baa Atoll UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve, Four Seasons Resort Landaa Giraavaru is a remote natural wilderness that invites a sense of discovery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Despegar.com so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Maldives at Landaa Giraavaru reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort Maldives At Landaa Giraavaru
- Four Seasons Resort Maldives At Landaa Giraavaru Hotel Baa Atoll
- Four Seasons Maldives
- Four Seasons Baa Atoll
- Baa Atoll Four Seasons