We stayed at Kuda Huraa for 5 nights in October prior to moving on to Landaa Giravaru for 4 nights. We have never experienced such quality customer service than that given by the Four Seasons. The staff are just excellent. The island itself is quite small but you never get the feeling of it being over crowded. In fact, other than the main areas we often found ourselves mostly alone. We were on the Sunset side but found the sunrise side has the better beach and snorkelling, not a problem, we just we just did the 2 minute walk to the other side. There are plenty of beds and umbrellas. While on the beach the staff constantly top up your water, they even change it once the ice has melted. Throughout the day they provide you with little refreshing treats too. A nice touch.
The food was of a high quality, we were half board and only once had lunch and that was to eat the fish we caught the night before! it is worth doing the half board as a meal for 2 generally cost between 2-400 dollars. There is a massive selection for breakfast, again of an excellent quality. Baraabaru was our favourite meal, very authentic.
We stayed in a beach bungalow which was well furnished. The plunge pool is quite big and chest deep so excellent for cooling down after a hard day on the beach. I liked the little touches such as loccitane toiletries, providing body insect repellant spray and even after sun.
Its great that the resort focus on minimising the impact on the environment, Its nice to feel that you arent doing so much damage visiting such a beautiful place. The turtle sanctuary and the coral growing program are extremely interesting.
Overall and amazing resort made special by the people and the little touches
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover all the charm and intimacy of a traditional Maldivian village on this colourful garden island with pristine beaches and Tiffany-blue lagoon, just 25 minutes speedboat ride from Male' Airport. Sail to The Island Spa for natural treatments for men, women and children; or indulge in a lunar ritual on a starlit beach at The Night Spa. Explore up to 30 local dive sites with the PADI 5-Star IDC Centre. The Serenity Pool offers an atmospheric adults-only alternative to the main infinity pool while family activities include shark safaris, dolphin cruises and Robinson Crusoe adventures. Head to the Surf School to hang with the pros in some of the world’s most consistent and warmest swells. Take a dhoni to The Island Tennis Court or visit The Marine Discovery Centre to build your own coral reef and visit the baby turtles. Dining highlights include award-winning home-style Indian at Baraabaru and sophisticated oceanfront Italian at Reef Club.Kuda Huraa’s 96 thatched beach and water accommodations were each constructed by local craftsmen using indigenous materials and techniques to reflect a true sense of the Maldives. Beach Bungalows and Family Beach Bungalows have their own plunge pool in a private garden surround. Water Villas, some with plunge pools, entice with large sundecks and steps down into the lagoon, while the one- and two-bedroom Water Suites have a glass-walled pool and additional indoor and outdoor space for the ultimate in lagoon living. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Amex so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Maldives at Kuda Huraa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort Maldives At Kuda Huraa Hotel North Male Atoll
- 4 Seasons Resort Maldives At Kuda Huraa
- Four Seasons Hotel Maldives
- Four Seasons North Male Atoll
- Four Seasons Maldives
- North Male Atoll Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Kuda Huraa