First time to Maldives and Four Seasons and both exceeded our high expectations. We stayed in a sun rise water bungalow and it was beautiful, better than the photos on the website. From the moment we arrived until we were waved off on the speedbaot transfer to the airport the staff and the service were exceptional. Very friendly, warm and good humoured, nothing was too much trouble and great care was taken to every detail. Everyone seemed to know our names and soon we were enjoying friendly banter in every bar and restaurant. We must mention the diving and recommend it. We had not dived for 10 years so we did the refresher course and soo we were hooked on the two dive morning trips. Well done Angela for making it such a great diving experience.
We went with the half board plan and thoroughly recommend that - you are not restricted in chance and it is much better than a huge bill every evening!
A stunning holiday, hard to find any fault at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover all the charm and intimacy of a traditional Maldivian village on this colourful garden island with pristine beaches and Tiffany-blue lagoon, just 25 minutes speedboat ride from Male' Airport. Sail to The Island Spa for natural treatments for men, women and children; or indulge in a lunar ritual on a starlit beach at The Night Spa. Explore up to 30 local dive sites with the PADI 5-Star IDC Centre. The Serenity Pool offers an atmospheric adults-only alternative to the main infinity pool while family activities include shark safaris, dolphin cruises and Robinson Crusoe adventures. Head to the Surf School to hang with the pros in some of the world’s most consistent and warmest swells. Take a dhoni to The Island Tennis Court or visit The Marine Discovery Centre to build your own coral reef and visit the baby turtles. Dining highlights include award-winning home-style Indian at Baraabaru and sophisticated oceanfront Italian at Reef Club.Kuda Huraa’s 96 thatched beach and water accommodations were each constructed by local craftsmen using indigenous materials and techniques to reflect a true sense of the Maldives. Beach Bungalows and Family Beach Bungalows have their own plunge pool in a private garden surround. Water Villas, some with plunge pools, entice with large sundecks and steps down into the lagoon, while the one- and two-bedroom Water Suites have a glass-walled pool and additional indoor and outdoor space for the ultimate in lagoon living. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort Maldives At Kuda Huraa Hotel North Male Atoll
- 4 Seasons Resort Maldives At Kuda Huraa
- Four Seasons Hotel Maldives
- Four Seasons North Male Atoll
- Four Seasons Maldives
- North Male Atoll Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Kuda Huraa