It was my dream to go to the Maldives and after a perfect week on the Attoll Explorer we went onto Sumer Island. Maybe not the best of the resorts, but still very good. We had a water villa with a glass floor to watch the fish and this gave us our own area on the beach. It was very chilled out, everywhere was sand even in the restaurant. The food was ok, as with all All Inclusive hotels, the restaurant is a bit like a canteen. The only thing lacking was waiter service to the beach for drinks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Where the summer never ends. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Summer Island Village Hotel North Male Atoll
- Summer Island Village Maldives
- Summer Island Village Resort