We took a duplex villa for the whole family which is two villas side by side, one with swimming pool and one without.
The hotel is huge, they gave us our own buggy to use for moving around the resort. They have 4 restaurant all amazing so you can dine at a different restaurant each night.
We were worried to go in the mansoon season but honestly swimming in the rain was an amazing experience and also everytime it rains, you feel a cool breeze afterward.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One&Only Reethi Rah, Maldives in the North Male Atoll has 130 exquisite villas, some of the largest in the Maldives, designed by world famous architect Jean Michel Gathy. The resort offers an unrivaled level of style, choice, and personalized service. An eclectic and imaginative menu caters to every taste and occasion in three restaurants, with an extensive wine cellar with more than 900 premium labels and 18,000 bottles on the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, HotelsClick and Jetsetter so you can book your One & Only Reethi Rah, Maldives reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- One&Only Reethi Rah, Maldives Hotel North Male Atoll
- One And Only Reethi Rah, Maldives
- Reethi Rah Maldives