We took a duplex villa for the whole family which is two villas side by side, one with swimming pool and one without.
The hotel is huge, they gave us our own buggy to use for moving around the resort. They have 4 restaurant all amazing so you can dine at a different restaurant each night.
We were worried to go in the mansoon season but honestly swimming in the rain was an amazing experience and also everytime it rains, you feel a cool breeze afterward.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Serene and private Maldives resort. One&Only Reethi Rah offers 128 private resort villas well separated along the shore, either on the beach secluded by lush tropical greenery, or set above the clear, protected waters of the lagoon. Designed in an elegant contemporary style, these are among the largest resort villas in the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Amex, Priceline, Odigeo, Otel, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia and Jetsetter so you can book your One&Only Reethi Rah reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- One And Only Reethi Rah, Maldives
- One&Only Reethi Rah, Maldives Hotel North Male Atoll
- Reethi Rah Maldives