We stayed at the Reethi Rah in early October and was our 5th trip to the wonderful island. It is a home from home for us.
We have stayed in many top hotels around the world, including other O&O resorts, but there is no doubt that this is the best of them all. We've booked our 6th visit for next year and will continue to return each year.
The food is as good as, if not better than any top restaurant in London. The service is unbelievable - nothing is too much trouble. The kids club (first time we've used it) is second to none, including the babysitting service. The spa is great too.
The villas on the beaches are so private and rarely see other guests. It is worth noting that the resort isn't for those looking for a lively holiday, although there are several bars which remain open till late. Highly recommend the private beach dining experience under the stars. Very expensive but highly enjoyable and a nice romantic touch to your partner!
Well done to the GM Mark and his team. We cannot wait to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Serene and private Maldives resort. One&Only Reethi Rah offers 128 private resort villas well separated along the shore, either on the beach secluded by lush tropical greenery, or set above the clear, protected waters of the lagoon. Designed in an elegant contemporary style, these are among the largest resort villas in the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Odigeo, Otel, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your One&Only Reethi Rah reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- One And Only Reethi Rah, Maldives
- One&Only Reethi Rah, Maldives Hotel North Male Atoll
- Reethi Rah Maldives