This review is written as a warning to the uninitiated. The island is relentless in extracting money for the smallest detail. It's like going on vacation with an ex-wife. Whatever they quote you for the room, at least double it.
The positives are that the hotel or island, whatever you call it, is spectacular. Service is great for the most part. Lots of fun, which is why we have been back despite not feeling completely clean in conscience when we leave.
Negatives are value for money - horrible - and waiting for buggies which never seem to come.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One&Only Reethi Rah, Maldives in the North Male Atoll has 130 exquisite villas, some of the largest in the Maldives, designed by world famous architect Jean Michel Gathy. The resort offers an unrivaled level of style, choice, and personalized service. An eclectic and imaginative menu caters to every taste and occasion in three restaurants, with an extensive wine cellar with more than 900 premium labels and 18,000 bottles on the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Tingo, Hotel.de, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your One & Only Reethi Rah, Maldives reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- One&Only Reethi Rah, Maldives Hotel North Male Atoll
- One And Only Reethi Rah, Maldives
- Reethi Rah Maldives