Firstly, apologies to Pascal and his wonderful staff for the late review. Secondly holidaying in the Maldives totally spoils you and you just want to keep returning.
We spent two weeks at Lily Beach last November. From start to finish it was excellent, first time we really felt like we could have stayed on holiday for another week. We stayed in a beach villa and it was lovely, immaculately clean, spacious and had everything we needed. On first day we had some big ants in the outdoor bathroom, no big deal as it's a tropical country. Called reception and immediately the 'exterminator' arrived to sort them out. They didn't return.
A couple of things we would have liked (these may have been remedied)... foot wash basin at front door and illuminated room numbers. Room numbers were difficult to see at night, especially if you had imbibed a few of the lovely cocktails!
It was our first time all inclusive and again that has totally spoiled us as it was excellent. All branded spirits, cocktail list was amazing. Cocktails by the pool came in the proper glasses (plastic for safety) which was a nice touch. The food was fantastic, Len you are a star.
Excellent house reef, snorkelling was fantastic. Hubby did his Padi OW when we were there, thanks to Mikki his instructor. Dive centre was excellent, I didn't scuba but was persuaded to try it by Pascal. I did and although I may not take it up, I really enjoyed it. Huge thanks to Bella at the dive centre for his patience and for looking after me.
We had our wedding blessing on 3rd November and it was an amazing day. Many thanks to Alina for the lovely service, it was beautiful, and thanks to each and every one of staff involved in making our day so special, we will never forget it and have hundreds of pics to remember it by, thank you all.
Watersports were excellent, a group of us hired the speedboat a couple of times to go manta spotting, we were lucky enough to see them, amazing. Thanks to Ali and the boys.
Two lovely swimming pools, the infinity pool is stunning, lovely double loungers, they are huge. Fantastic service at both pools, thanks to Charles, Peter and all the lovely guys who run the bars, you were amazing.
The weather in our first week wasn't brilliant but we didn't care as we found plenty to do and met some great people.
Thank you Lily Beach, we had the perfect holiday, hopefully we will return soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ---UNDERGOING UPGRADES--- In the deep blue sea of the Indian Ocean, among the scattered small Islands known as the Garland of Flowers (Maldive Islands) of indescribable nature, Lily Beach Resort is the island - Huvahendhoo at the South East Ari-Atoll. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your Lily Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lily Beach Hotel South Ari Atoll
- Lily Beach Resort And Spa
- Lily Beach Resort All Inclusive
- Lily Beach Maldives