I stayed here with my family in January 2013, and the place was amazing.
Staff were all very friendly and happy to help (they definitely got used and abused a little, by me demanding rides on golf carts at the drop of a hat).
Grounds were immaculate- very well kept.
Location was good- but this was my first trip to the maldives so I have nothing to compare to. My parents visited the Conrad in 2010 and said the house reef there was a little bit better, but to be honest I thought it was fantastic none the less.
We stayed in two lagoon villas, and I would advise these- had a look around the water villas while we were there, and were much happier where we were, as our villas were close a short walk from most amenities and had beautiful out door bathtubs (big enough for 2, or 3, or even 4 people, if you so desire)
Trip highlight: Lounging around in the swimming pool-size bath, with the sunset, palm trees and bats (and sometimes stars) all above your head, so awesome!
The only downside to lily beach was that I didn't feel the main restaurant catered too well for vegetarians, but I'm sure this could have been sorted if I'd have been more fussy.
All in all, I loved this place. Very relaxing, very calm, definitely didn't want to leave.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ---UNDERGOING UPGRADES--- In the deep blue sea of the Indian Ocean, among the scattered small Islands known as the Garland of Flowers (Maldive Islands) of indescribable nature, Lily Beach Resort is the island - Huvahendhoo at the South East Ari-Atoll. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Lily Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lily Beach Resort And Spa
- Lily Beach Hotel South Ari Atoll
- Lily Beach Resort All Inclusive
- Lily Beach Maldives