We spent five days at Lily Beach early this month. The weather was nearly perfect, only with some storm rain for a few hours on the third day. We enjoyed the sunshine, beach and snorkeling very much and saw a lot of beautiful fishes and corals. The resort offered great service and food, although both my husband and I felt service here was not so good as Bali. We experienced the best and most natural hospitality at Bali last September - all people there were so smiley and friendly that you could feel right at home every minute. The complimentary shampoo and conditioner in villa was not good, suggest bringing it yourself. Lunch at Vibes was great and there were few people than at Lily Maa. Tamarind is a special restaurant but Chinese food was just so so, should be improved as it appears more and more Chinese tourists are coming.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ---UNDERGOING UPGRADES--- In the deep blue sea of the Indian Ocean, among the scattered small Islands known as the Garland of Flowers (Maldive Islands) of indescribable nature, Lily Beach Resort is the island - Huvahendhoo at the South East Ari-Atoll. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, Escapio, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Lily Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lily Beach Hotel South Ari Atoll
- Lily Beach Resort And Spa
- Lily Beach Resort All Inclusive
- Lily Beach Maldives