We have visited Lily Beach in 2005, 2006 and will be having Christmas there again this year(2007).
We have no complaints at all, the staff are second to none, and nothing is too much trouble. A point to note, if you visit a second time or more the management lay on a romantic evenning meal on the beach on your last night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ---UNDERGOING UPGRADES--- In the deep blue sea of the Indian Ocean, among the scattered small Islands known as the Garland of Flowers (Maldive Islands) of indescribable nature, Lily Beach Resort is the island - Huvahendhoo at the South East Ari-Atoll. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Escapio, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your Lily Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lily Beach Resort And Spa
- Lily Beach Hotel South Ari Atoll
- Lily Beach Resort All Inclusive
- Lily Beach Maldives