This is a perfect holiday destination for both couples and families. There are so many things to do on the Island that you never get bored yet it is just so very relaxing! My husband and I have just returned from our 2 week honeymoon here and we had a fabulous time... The food and drink is of an excellent quality for an all inclusive option resort and this is definitely the board basis to choose since it includes everything. There are numerous trips and excursions available with both the water sports centre and also with the marine biologist Francesca who is really lovely - swimming with Manta Rays and Whale sharks is an experience we will never forget and the jet ski snorkelling excursions to an empty island with your own colourful reef is out of this world! Free boats to local reefs are fantastic too!
Our beach villa on the jetty side enjoyed amazing sunsets on a perfect part of the beach for swimming whilst those on the other side had a lovely shallower lagoon perfect for children. As a younger couple without children we noted that all kids were very well behaved and hardly seen nor heard.
As many below have noted the service from the staff is fantastic, not only do they do an amazing job but they are all really lovely people who genuinely want to make sure you have a lovely stay! Our room boy, Ameeg was fantastic, never a grain of sand in our room and our bathroom products and mini bar were always fully stocked! Amazing bathroom products by the way!
Both bars were great fun especially the East bar when the singer Ariel was playing! Rup and Maring working at this bar were such fun - and you were never left waiting for another drink. Mamoun, one of the resort managers really wants all guests to have the trip of a life time as he walks the resort every night for a catch up. A big thanks to all staff.....
Little touches like fresh coconut snacks, homemade ice cream, a coffee bar, a beach clay pizza oven bar, free telephone, excellent free wifi make this place a winner!
If you are considering this resort - go for it and I promise you will not regret it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 'Indian Ocean's Leading Beach Resort', 2014 World Travel Awards and 'Leading Family Resort', 2014 Maldives Travel Awards A luxury resort in Maldives, with 4 km of beaches, charming water villas and a world-class diving centre Above or below the waterline, the Maldives presents a kaleidoscope of colours, flavours, nature and activities that never fails to delight. And LUX* Maldives is no exception. As the only settlement on the island of Dhidhoofinolhu in South Ari Atoll, this luxury resort in Maldives offers real insight into unspoiled island living. A spontaneous atmosphere provides delights at every turn, with anything from impromptu cinema screenings on the beach to pop-up musical performances. The lagoon is ideal for snorkelling and whale shark spotting, while two pools and a spa at this idyllic Maldives resort offer a welcome break from the beach. Follow secret pathways through tropical gardens and taste authentic island cuisine at our numerous restaurants. Wherever you venture at this luxury resort in Maldives, expect to be pleasantly surprised. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your LUX* Maldives reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lux* Maldives Hotel South Ari Atoll
- Diva Maldives Hotel
- Diva Maldives South Ari Atoll