My partner and I decided to do a "Once In A Lifetime" holiday and went to LUX on a recommendation and after reading TripAdvisor reviews.
The holiday gave us the beauty, seclusion, service and luxury we were hoping for. We decided to go All Inclusive and would strongly advise others to do so. Staff are wonderful and a credit to the resort.
My only (ONLY) criticism was that the All Inclusive ended dead on check out and for the 4 remaining hours before we could fly off the island, our options were limited without paying extra with their 'extension packages'. Shame as this is right at the very end of your stay and it comes across as a bit stingy/opportunistic, an anticlimax, stinted and a bit unnecessary. If they changed this then, no exaggeration, they're close to scoring 100%. It really is a Once In A Lifetime experience
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 'Indian Ocean's Leading Beach Resort', 2014 World Travel Awards and 'Leading Family Resort', 2014 Maldives Travel Awards A luxury resort in Maldives, with 4 km of beaches, charming water villas and a world-class diving centre Above or below the waterline, the Maldives presents a kaleidoscope of colours, flavours, nature and activities that never fails to delight. And LUX* Maldives is no exception. As the only settlement on the island of Dhidhoofinolhu in South Ari Atoll, this luxury resort in Maldives offers real insight into unspoiled island living. A spontaneous atmosphere provides delights at every turn, with anything from impromptu cinema screenings on the beach to pop-up musical performances. The lagoon is ideal for snorkelling and whale shark spotting, while two pools and a spa at this idyllic Maldives resort offer a welcome break from the beach. Follow secret pathways through tropical gardens and taste authentic island cuisine at our numerous restaurants. Wherever you venture at this luxury resort in Maldives, expect to be pleasantly surprised. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your LUX* Maldives reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lux* Maldives Hotel South Ari Atoll
- Diva Maldives Hotel
- Diva Maldives South Ari Atoll