We have chosen W retreat and SPA to experience the W brand outside key City in the world and have to be honest they have just exced our expectations. The Hotel is very charming, the island has a good coral reef and teh Villas are amazing... Good thing about the W is that despite the difficult situation all over the Hotels in the world thay have kept the standards and the service on a high level.
The Restaurants have beautiful concepts and if you are a real 5 star client you would enjoy ..i completely disagree with other comments previously posted....meaning it is obvious that is a bit expensive , but do not forget you are inn the middle of the Indian Ocean and of course would be more expensive than your pub back home! If you are expecting free drinks, stay home or go to a camping hotel
Our Beach Villa number 111 it's just amazing, very cosy decor, modern but warm at the same time..the Beach is the best you can think of and the plounge pool is very relaxing.
We are a W hotel fan an we will stick to it. Luxury, design, ambience and funky service.
Sorry for other guests that enjoy cheap hotels with free drinks. Honest opinion
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bi-level beachfront and over-water retreats let indoor and outdoor mingle; roofs with peek-a-boo views of the sky and glass-paneled floors that reveal lagoon fauna below. Privacy is paramount - enjoy your own plunge pool, sundeck, and beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Starwood APAC, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your W Retreat & Spa Maldives reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- w Retreat & Spa Maldives Hotel North Ari Atoll
- w Retreat And Spa Maldives
- w Retreat Hotel Maldives
- w Retreat Resort Maldives
- w Hotel Maldives