we spend 5 days 4 nights at W Maldives and lets just say we can't wait to go back there.
there's mini ice cream/towel/water station along the island and just little things make the trip so much nicer.
Friendly staff especially at the water sport centre. We love the transparent kayak. Is definitely something we have enjoyed very much.
great breakfast and great food. Slightly expensive but at least you get what you pay for.
I will definitely go back there and recommend my friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bi-level beachfront and over-water retreats let indoor and outdoor mingle; roofs with peek-a-boo views of the sky and glass-paneled floors that reveal lagoon fauna below. Privacy is paramount - enjoy your own plunge pool, sundeck, and beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood APAC, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Expedia, Venere and Otel so you can book your W Retreat & Spa Maldives reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- w Retreat And Spa Maldives
- w Retreat & Spa Maldives Hotel North Ari Atoll
- w Retreat Hotel Maldives
- w Retreat Resort Maldives
- w Hotel Maldives