I stayed in this hotel for 3 nights. The transfers were excellent and the staff very friendly. I came in from India and therefore although by European standards the hotel was very good it lacked several features of a great 5 star or deluxe property. There was no honeymoon welcome, some of the rooms were basic although good value. Another problem was a view of some factory from a distance which may have taken away some of the Maldives charm of being secluded. Finally, price of activities and food was exceptionally high and felt a rip-off rather than genuine service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Undressed. Gentle sands leading you to the water's edge. Soothing vistas across the spectacular turquoise lagoon at sunset. Minimalist contemporary chic meets comfortable natural elegance in your own private hideaway. Five dining venues, each providing a taste of the exotic. Two innovative bars, the ultimate chill-out. Experiences that immerse you in local culture, underwater explorations that introduce you to our tropical marine world. Days and nights of simple indulgence. Step into the unknown. Welcome to Velassaru. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Travelocity, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Velassaru Maldives reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Velassaru Maldives Hotel South Male Atoll
- Velassaru Maldives Laguna Beach Male
- Velassaru Maldives Laguna Beach Hotel