We went to Velassaru for our honeymoon, booked through a travel agent. We were definatly not disappointed. We stayed in the deluxe bungalow, with the best snorkelling a few steps from our room. The island was immacluate, the staff friendly and attentive at all times. The food in all the restaurants was out of this world, so much choice, everything tasted and was presented perfectly. I would definatly recommened this resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Undressed. Gentle sands leading you to the water's edge. Soothing vistas across the spectacular turquoise lagoon at sunset. Minimalist contemporary chic meets comfortable natural elegance in your own private hideaway. Five dining venues, each providing a taste of the exotic. Two innovative bars, the ultimate chill-out. Experiences that immerse you in local culture, underwater explorations that introduce you to our tropical marine world. Days and nights of simple indulgence. Step into the unknown. Welcome to Velassaru. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, Orbitz, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Despegar.com and Venere so you can book your Velassaru Maldives reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Velassaru Maldives Hotel South Male Atoll
- Velassaru Maldives Laguna Beach Male
- Velassaru Maldives Laguna Beach Hotel