Choose this island as offered good value on water apartments. We chose a water bungalow but were upgraded to a villa as we were celebtrating our anniversary - great gesture!
Stayed for 10 nights, was definately magically and probably our best holiday stay yet!
Water villa was amazing, cleaned twice a day.
All staff extremely attentive. Service is always quick and always consistantly high standard.
We were suprised that food orders and room service orders were always delivered on time, regardless how busy they were.
Good restaurants and things to keep you occupied on site, we didnt need to leave.
Only negative is not the best for snorkelling, a lot of broken coral. Also, if not all inclusive for dinner/lunch, the Vela restaurant was expensive - $75 pp for buffet dinner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Undressed. Gentle sands leading you to the water's edge. Soothing vistas across the spectacular turquoise lagoon at sunset. Minimalist contemporary chic meets comfortable natural elegance in your own private hideaway. Five dining venues, each providing a taste of the exotic. Two innovative bars, the ultimate chill-out. Experiences that immerse you in local culture, underwater explorations that introduce you to our tropical marine world. Days and nights of simple indulgence. Step into the unknown. Welcome to Velassaru. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Velassaru Maldives reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Velassaru Maldives Hotel South Male Atoll
- Velassaru Maldives Laguna Beach Male
- Velassaru Maldives Laguna Beach Hotel