We have just recently returned from this truly gorgeous island. It really felt like paradise from the moment we arrived. I can not recommend the wonderful staff, delicious food and just what was a really beautiful island highly enough. Even though the island was at full capacity, it never felt busy just wonderfully calm, the sea is simply stunning and excellent for snorkelling. We ate at the Four Spices one night as we were on All Inclusive and it was simply stunning. The spa treatments are superb too and I highly recommend the Signature Spa treatments.
A wonderful experience and now we need to plan our return. Highly highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the tip of South Male Atoll, 34km from Male International Airport is the idyllic Olhuveli Beach & Spa Resort, famed for its beautiful beaches and abundant sandbanks. The resort is reached by a picturesque 45 minute speedboat journey.Step into your new home for the next few blissful days, and choose between deluxe rooms, beach villas, water villas, honeymoon villas or the presidential suites. Each of the 164 villas have been crafted purely with comfort, relaxation and elegance in mind, taking the classic materials of nature, blending them with contemporary chic and open-air living, intended to make the most of the Maldivian sunlight and tranquil views. A choice of outdoor sunloungers is provided in all villa categories to ensure that guests can soak up the best of Maldives. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Tingo, TravelClick, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Olhuveli Beach & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Olhuveli Beach Hotel South Male Atoll
- Olhuveli Beach And Spa Resort
- Olhuveli Beach Resort