I had a great vacation at this resort with my friends at Oct. 2012
The view sight of this island is fatanstic!Perfect swimming pool is fun! There are two restaurants at this island, one is called "sunrise restaurant", the other is called "sunset restaurant". You can choose one as you place-to-stay at the "sunrise/sunset" time, it's pretty good.
The most impressive thing is the service of the hotel/restaurant, the service people never use any standard service action to their customers, they care each customer individually, I promise you will have the same idea with me about the service once you spend your vacation on this island & resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the tip of South Male Atoll, 34km from Male International Airport is the idyllic Olhuveli Beach & Spa Resort, famed for its beautiful beaches and abundant sandbanks. The resort is reached by a picturesque 45 minute speedboat journey.Step into your new home for the next few blissful days, and choose between deluxe rooms, beach villas, water villas, honeymoon villas or the presidential suites. Each of the 164 villas have been crafted purely with comfort, relaxation and elegance in mind, taking the classic materials of nature, blending them with contemporary chic and open-air living, intended to make the most of the Maldivian sunlight and tranquil views. A choice of outdoor sunloungers is provided in all villa categories to ensure that guests can soak up the best of Maldives. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Olhuveli Beach & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Olhuveli Beach Hotel South Male Atoll
- Olhuveli Beach And Spa Resort
- Olhuveli Beach Resort