I was staying at the Lagoon suit and check in on 11 Sep 2013. I noticed the GO are not well organised as when we arrived we was assigned to one GO and we have 4 others couples staying in the Suit and including us was 6 of us. I assumed there should be one GO goes with each couple but we was left out and the GO name was Alice serving another couples.
Few incidents that I can rated their services are bad and rooms are too old:
1. 11 sep 2013 we arrive, First day check in air conditioner leaking with water and follow with power failure and waited for 30mins.
2. Spoke to a manager during the day at Manta Lounge and realised that they already knew the room having the issues but they just temporary fixed it just because we need to check in so why are they still offering such room whereby having so many problems? And they can't move us to another room because they are fully book and sad thing the same night the power failure happen again.
3. We hang the " Privacy Please" but the housekeeping still knock your door to ask you if you want to have the housekeeping done which is ridiculous.
1. On 14th sep 2pm, I went to the reception to ask for Kandu Restaurant menu however when he saw a new group of customers coming he asked me to wait but to served them first which I do not understand why should I been waiting instead since i am here and earlier than them whereby those are already served by someone and he told me he is the one and only receptionist so no choice have to get the keys over to them? I am really frustrated to waited him for 10mins which I really see no reasons and when I asked him (his name was Tammi or Tammy) the excuse given because he is the only person working.. goodness.. Club Med doesn't have enough manpower or he is just no manners even I approached him earlier? Not sure what kind of culture they have in this club.
2. On our last day 15th Sep, we was offer to use all facilities since our departure will be at 9.30pm and what we get to offer a public bathroom with no towels when we check and safety boxes are fully occupied.
3. When I was having shower, the housekeeper try to knock the door and put the new towels whereby I already told him someone is in the bathroom but he doesn't seems to understand and just came in, I was thinking what happen if I am naked? Guess this is no funny at all!!!
1. Food was bad and the Jack fish or Sail Fish they offers are a daily mass in cooking only different way of cooking, the ups are too salty and I stayed 5 days and only have one time seafood which is the prawn and you have to asked for it and like the rest of the foods which you take or eat as much as possible, kind like a control "item" by them so is not eat or you can!
2. No fresh juice provided except morning and they are limited, this doesn't seems to make sense when going to a resort they provide Yoga, fitness but not fresh Juices.
I believe if you can pay premium you will have more and better options and should be treated more privileges just like flying a first class you will like to be different from those flying economy class.
Even you are a lagoon suit guest all areas are public shared including the bathroom so i wonder if this is the right concept? They do not give any better arrangement aside the room cost you more than the deluxe room!
I will not recommended anyone to club med and will not even come again even is given free. Not worth of money and crap in service
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med so you can book your Club Med Kani reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Kani Hotel North Male Atoll
- Kani Club Med
- Club Med North Male Atoll
- North Male Atoll Club Med