“Great food” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013 via mobile

New place,wonderful food with good customer service.people who like good indian food should enjoy this restraunt

Maldon, United Kingdom
“Excellent night!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

Had a really lovely meal on Monday night! I think its the best Indian reastaurant in the area. Staff are very nice and friendly, would come back.

• Visited January 2013
Essex, England
“Great value Sunday Buffet”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2012 via mobile

We had the Sunday buffet recently which was excellent and superb value. It isn't the usual buffet with lots of pre-cooked dishes, more a set menu. We started with chicken tikka and onion bajhis with salad then had chicken korma, vegetable bhuna, Bombay potatoes, chick peas with mushrooms,rice and naan bread. We were offered extra if we wanted it on each course and had extra onion bahjis and extra rice but couldn't manage any more. It was all delicious and the staff were efficient and polite. With a glass of wine each and coffee the total bill was just over £22 - great value. We will definitely go back and will try an evening as well as the main menu looks good too.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Norwich
“Excellent meal and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

We were visiting Maldon for a family wedding and were recommended to try Indian Summer by our B&B owner. The food was excellent and staff were polite and friendly. I had a chicken dhansak and my partner had lamb tikka bhuna. We were given a free Irish coffee by our host, how kind. Will go back if we're ever in the area. Hanson House is within walking distance and is fantastic if you need somewhere to stay locally.

Visited December 2012
Maldon, England, United Kingdom
“Hands down best Indian in Maldon”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012

I was on the phone to a friend one evening while waiting for my order at another local Indian. When I told him where I was, he said do yourself a favour, walk out and try the Indian Summer it's amazing. Well I'm just not that rude but took the advise on board. So tonight me and my girlfriend fancied a take away and tried it out. Firstly the staff are not only very polite and welcoming I also found them very interesting. The gentleman who served us talked through the menu in detail he wanted to know not only the sort of Indian food we liked but food as a whole so that he could then recommend what dishes we may enjoy. He was spot on and the taste and quality of the food was outstanding.
I now feel very sorry for the rest of the Indian restaurants in the area as they now have their work out.
Trust me when I say try this place out you won't be disappointed.

• Visited November 2012