“Super tasty meal” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
“Super tasty meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013 via mobile

This is one of my favourite restaurants in the high street and they never disappoint. Me and my sister shared the fiesta nachos for our starter and I had a steak chimichanga for my main which were both delicious. I Would definitely recommend it!

92% Recommend
“Great night”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

Food it's brilliant, much better that the popular chain mexicans, great cocktails, I recommend the fishbowls, all in all a great night out!

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Witham, Essex, UK
“Really not impressed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

I came here with my family, boyfriend and in-laws to celebrate my 30th.

To me the food was way over priced. I had a skins to start, where you got 2, and a fajita wrap. For or table to pay £168 for 7 of us, and what we got I thought was a complete rip off, it was worth more like £100 I did not think much of the taste or quality.

Also, my brother has bad eczema, and has given up dairy, he asked for no cheese in his quesadilla, yet still got it, which is another bad mark.

On the good side, the salsa was tasty, and had a lively, loud atmosphere.

Its a shame I've had to leave a bad review, as I chose here as it looked great.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Maldon, United Kingdom
“The Only Mexican in Town!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Don't be put off if, when gazing through the window, you see a full restaurant - there are plenty more tables out of view. Attentive and friendly waitress. Good and comprehensive menu - don't be put off for having to wait a while for your food - everything is fresh prepared and cooked.

We reckon it's good value for money, if a little quiet at times. It does lack a little character - which is more apparent when few diners in. Moderately quiet piped music for background but needs a splash of Mexico dotted around to make it a 5 star.

We celebrated our wedding anniversary there and were well fed and very happy!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Maldon, United Kingdom
“What is there not to like?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

We visited here last night on a Groupon deal. A nice quiet little place, good menu choices, a very attentive waitress and the menu was excellent.

We had a two courser. Me and Marc normally order things that each other like and we do a "mix and match" where we eat half then swap them around. Prawn and avocado salad .... beautiful and massive = he had more than half. The Chilli was quite obviously made with quality ground beef. We loved all of it.

We will go back, but only on a deal because we felt that the normal prices were slightly inflated. All in all, good stuff!

• Visited April 2013