“Fantastic day out!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 10 things to do in Port Talbot
Neath, United Kingdom
“Fantastic day out!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

Took my son here with his friends for his 9th birthday!! My son is nerf gun mad,and cod mad,so this was inevitably going to be his first choice,you go to the little wooden hut to get your camo gear on,get your guns,then the instructors take them down to the "course". When we went,it was hammering down,so they were soaking/stinking!!! After two hours of running around the course shooting each other,they come back up to change,then into Tbones restaurant for food and drinks ( food extra ) I would 100% recommend this place,my son had a fab time,and will be going back in the summer hols.Adults also can take part,lol :)

Visited April 2013

Port Talbot, United Kingdom
“Fantastic day (despite the weather)!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

I brought 9 ten year old boys to Battlefield live attraction for my son's 10th birthday party. Despite the rain a fantastic day was had by all! After organising hundreds of birthday parties for my 4 children I can conclude that this was by far the best value for money! The staff were extremely helpful both on the Battlefield attraction and at the T-Bones restaurant afterwards with nothing being too much trouble for them. Thank you for a fantastic day!!!

Visited June 2013
Neath, United Kingdom
“Excellent Time had by all”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

I took our U14 Football Team here as an end of Season treat. They boys had a fantastic time and all the staff were great with the boys. A real asset to the Neath area, well done to all. The boys all had food, after and they gave us a room to do our presentation awards in too, they couldn't have been more helpful. Thank you all for a great morning out.

Visited June 2013